Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator Opening problem

Discus and support Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator Opening problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have issue related to Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator. When i open both app, it stuck,bounced back and doesn't open. kindly help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RajuRaj3, Sep 3, 2020.

1. RajuRaj3
    RajuRaj3 Guest

Hello, I have issue related to Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator. When i open both app, it stuck,bounced back and doesn't open. kindly help me

:)

RajuRaj3, Sep 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. FreakRoach Win User

Game Activity

1. Open Xbox App on your Windows 10 PC
    2. Click on your profile photo on the left navigation menu
    3. This will open your profile
    4. Click on the button called "Appear Offline"
  4. EzR0 Win User

Windows Media Center

Using translator.
    I have this problem on my Xbox 360. Windows Media Center does not see either video or photo. Xbox 360 is connected to the PC. Windows Media Center on the PC sees all all the photos and videos. Please help me.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Won’t Let Me Change Gamerpic

Hi!! It is a momentary problem, we all have this problem in changing the profile photo, we have to wait, until then check if the size and content of the photo is what is allowed by Microsoft.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Let's see your "Set-Up".....

[quote user="RedEye Expr3ss"]

Hey OP, Best thing in your photo is the cat resting in the window.

[/quote]

Yeah, that cat loves fresh air... she screams at me if I do not have a window open for her...
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator Opening problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Windows

2. Deletion of Microsoft/Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deletion of Microsoft/Xbox Account: Hello, I have passed the period of recovery to restore my past account but I had purchased a game (Minecraft) without realizing that I needed the account to play. Is there anyway I can recover my...
  3. microsoft edge nao compativel com downloads pelo xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft edge nao compativel com downloads pelo xbox one: Quando vou baixar um pdf ou foto pelo microsoft edge no xbox fala que meu dispositivo nao é compativel com downloads da para deixa ele compativel a downloads?? 13c0a4b3-80a8-4bcd-b5f9-63d3160863f2
  4. Microsoft ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate: Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for。 It‘s in the amount of $19.90 (dollars)and I checked the msbill.info site and logged into my account, it shows that I have no any...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ad server just hangs, repeatedly on PC: The black screen of death with circle icon all day. Is there a way to reset the ad to something that works or responds? 366f1d84-5a81-47a5-bb88-dbc493428da9
  6. will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future?

in XboX Insiders
    will they remove scummy apps from the Microsoft store in a future?: If you search for a game that is not published in the Microsoft Store (PC) / Xbox app (PC); scummy "puzzle" apps show up with the same name as the game you were searching, like this one: Puzzle...
  7. Xbox コンソールコンパニオンで Windows にサインインしているアカウントと異なる Microsoft Account でサインインできない

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox コンソールコンパニオンで Windows にサインインしているアカウントと異なる Microsoft Account でサインインできない: 先日, Minecraft の複数の正規ライセンスを Microsoft Account に変更しました. Minecraft Launcher が Microsoft Store で配布されることに伴って, Microsoft Store 版の Minecraft Launcher をインストールし, セットアップしました. さて, 複数のアカウントで起動するためには,...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Create Puzzle From Photo crops the photo: I'm playing Microsoft Jigsaw and trying to create a puzzle from a photo on my computer. It keeps saying to use an image source that is 640 x 480 or larger. When I say Keep The Image, it will use...
  9. Microsoft Edge on Xbox doesn't allow me to download photos [Microsoft edge en xbox no me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox doesn't allow me to download photos [Microsoft edge en xbox no me...: El explorador de xbox no me deja descargar fotos de Facebook, dice que la página no admite descargas [Estoy usando un traductor, por lo que puede haber errores] Xbox Explorer doesn't allow me...
  10. Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - Microsoft Photos stuck in loop of opening and providing notice saying "Getting...: Trying to open Photos on Xbox One. App stuck in loop with no way out other than rebooting. submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]