Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

Discus and support Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; SOURCE - Eurogamer So it seems that Microsoft are planning on expanding Xbox Live Support to platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and Mobile. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reidzer N7, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

SOURCE -
    Eurogamer

So it seems that Microsoft are planning on expanding Xbox Live Support to platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and Mobile. I think there is already limited support for this, I think Minecraft on Switch lets you sign in to your XBL Account and earn Achievements.

It looks like at GDC 2019 next month that they will announce plans to expand on this though and go deeper with the integration.

It would be really cool to play games on Nintendo Switch and earn Achievements at the same time Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile :D

What are others people thoughts, cool idea, or not something you would take advantage of??

Below is a small clipping from the article, which I have linked to at the top:

"Xbox Live is about to get MUCH bigger," Microsoft's description reads. "Xbox Live is expanding from 400m gaming devices and a reach to over 68m active players to over 2bn devices with the
    release of our new cross-platform XDK.

"Get a first look at the SDK to enable game developers to connect players between iOS, Android, and Switch in addition to Xbox and any game in the Microsoft Store on Windows PCs."

:)

Reidzer N7, Feb 12, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I wonder if you will have to have a paid subscription to use it on those other devices?
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I'm excited. I hope that developers take advantage and make content more inclusive across platforms.
  4. Viper180669 Win User

I think it's a great idea.

Anything that allows me to explore games across different platforms and keep achievements together is fantastic.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Albert X Win User

I would love to be able to access my Xbox Games on as many devices as possible so I have absolutely no objection to these expansions or service. X Cloud looks promising.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile - Similar Threads - Microsoft Planning Bring

2. Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free: I signed the gold live a while ago, from what I noticed and what is written when you signed up, we have several benefits like promotions, exclusive games and etc, but I signed up to play online, I...
  3. What are the plans from Microsoft Xbox for the Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the plans from Microsoft Xbox for the Kinect?: Hi guys, Omega here. I bought few days ago a Kinect, and I realized that Kinect project was discontinued to my sadness. I guess the Kinect amazing, you can exercise your body and in the same...
  4. FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAUX BACKUP COMPATIBILITY - Does Microsoft have any plans to enhance playing Xbox 360 through ...: We have the ability to connect the 360 to the HDMI input on the Xbox One and see it under TV menu but the Xbox One controller doesn't work. A 360 controller still has to be used. It seems that...
  5. Has Microsoft got any plans for the programming language "Kode"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Microsoft got any plans for the programming language "Kode"?: They developed a programming language for Project Spark from Kodu Game Labs which is a pretty powerful gateway language for beginners wanting to learn how to make computer games. It seems a crime...
  6. So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, does Microsoft even PLAN on fixing the lip sync issues? It sure doesn't seem like it.: It's been months since I (and plenty of other people) started having lip sync issues with the video being ahead of audio. It happens when using the Blue Ray player and it when you use the...
  7. Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?: No matter what MS comes up with, the developers need to also us it, if developers refuse to utilize certain resources (the cloud) in favor of another (old fashioned hardware), what can MS do?...
  8. Microsoft details it's plans for Gamescom

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft details it's plans for Gamescom: Microsoft has detailed its plans for gamescom 2015, revealing the time of its Xbox media press conference and further details of its Xbox FanFest. The gamescom 2015 press conference will take...
  9. Does Microsoft plan reimbursement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft plan reimbursement?: So, today, for the fourth or fifth time in less than a month, I am once again unable to connect to live for a sustained period of time (12 hours or more.) Now, I know this problem is not on my...
  10. Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website: Why the xbox online service center website is unable to proceed to order completion when attempting to purchase Extended Service Plan for a newly purchased Xbox One console (within 45 days of...