Microsoft please focuses your Xbox Series S/X on gaming performance

Discus and support Microsoft please focuses your Xbox Series S/X on gaming performance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We wont want more resources, we want a platform that runs the games in an incredible way, regardless of the look, made the system lighter, more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dorfohm, Aug 14, 2022.

1. /u/dorfohm
    /u/dorfohm Guest

We wont want more resources, we want a platform that runs the games in an incredible way, regardless of the look, made the system lighter, more intuitive, less options, more performance, please... Fixing bugs it would be great to start with, game crashes have been frequent on Series S...

submitted by /u/dorfohm
    [link] [comments]

/u/dorfohm, Aug 14, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I need help.

Evdn thr xbox one s is discontinued the chip shortage isn't helping things atm

Md is focusing on the s and x series
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox Series X External HDD compatability

4. Obsessive Power Win User

120Hz gaming opportunities at 1440p - which console?

Hi,

The great thing with the Series S is the library goes with you on your account. So, even if you only get the Series S now, some time in the future you could 'upgrade' to a Series X and all your games will come with you as long as you know your account details.

As for performance scaling I'm a big fan of a YouTube Channel called Digital Foundry (they've got 1 million subscribers). They're my go to for performance scaling between consoles. At the moment DF have only been focusing on the Series X, however I they
    are going to be making Series S videos available soon. Heck, I might even sub to their patreon to see them early!

I've only got a Series S coming, plus 1TB expansion card. I only went for that because I couldn't get the X on pre-order day. I'll be getting a Series X when it becomes more available though. Not sure when that will be. I'm also a PC gamer and I'm looking
    at upgrading my RTX 2080 for an RTX3070. Higher end PC gaming always beats consoles. But I still play on both.

In terms of hardware there are three differences between S and X. These are RAM, GPU capabilities and included storage. Their processor spec is identical. There won't be any processor bottlenecks between both systems. Series X has 16GB RAM and a 4K capable
    GPU. Series S has 10GB RAM and its GPU is targeting 1440 max.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Bad graphics on my xbox one s.

Unfortunately you went from a PS4 to an Xbox One S, and the base PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One S. This means that the game may be running at a lower resolution etc.
    Ok thanks, i guess its better to wait for the Series X to come out then!
    The Xbox Series X is a 4K gaming console, yes you can use it at 1080p but your not going to get or see the full potential out of its performance unless you have a 4K TV or Monitor that has HDMI 2.1, in my opinion, if your not getting the full potential out
    of it , it's a waste of money,

I would wait and see if Microsoft reveals the Xbox Series S as that will be more aimed at 1080p / 1440p and will cost much less than the Xbox Series X.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

Dying Light 2 is a big game and highly anticipated. Series S owners are paying a next-gen price for the game and will wonder why they're only getting a last gen 30 fps performance.
    Remember, you're not stuck with the Series S version. When availability gets better you can always exchange your S for an X. When you upgrade, you'll get access to all the Series X features for this and other games.

I upgraded my Series S for an X.
Thema:

1. Microsoft please focuses your Xbox Series S/X on gaming performance - Similar Threads - Microsoft please focuses

2. My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked. They changed my email and I have no way to login. Please help.: I noticed I couldn't login in my account anymore when I opened the Minecraft launcher and it asked me to relogin. My Xbox user still showed up (WhiteRose). But when I clicked on it it'd ask me to...
  3. Can someone explain how this pfp violates Microsoft’s terms of service please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain how this pfp violates Microsoft’s terms of service please: [img] [img] [img] I’m just so confused on how this is inappropriate, as it’s a milk and mocha pfp that’s purely SFW. a198cb01-d2e1-4618-9227-b475df031a74
  4. microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games...: i started to get this issue for some time i thought it would go away after a update but any game that needs to use microsoft account will ask for me to verify no options will work i get the...
  5. Please help i have been logged out of my microsoft account and it just shows error crossbow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help i have been logged out of my microsoft account and it just shows error crossbow...: I have folowed all the steps but when i go on delete minecraft data on my nintendo switch it says delete save data for my account on my switch on minecraft shiuld i do it is that what i have to do...
  6. "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP): Hello, I have run into the problem of the "Microsoft account does not exist" issue, I have actually been using my Microsoft account for years, and this is the first actual problem that has...
  7. Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP: Recovery process does not help/work so stop there. I have done the recovery process 2 or 3 times with no success and I am about to take legal action if nothing is done. My account is being held...
  8. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  9. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure...: everything is set to allow and i still cant play minecraft on realms also im not in a family i just checked it. edit: i can play on servers and buy on the store but cant play on realms [img]...
  10. Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...: Need someone from Xbox to contact me !! 430a1c32-a29e-4205-9497-c76db728382d