Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

Discus and support Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pepertuun82, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

/u/Pepertuun82, Aug 12, 2019
  2. udubdave Win User

Stock market price.

I wouldn't put much value into the stock of the price itself. Take Google, for example, their stock is amazingly high, but they don't split. Other companies like Microsoft do split their stock to keep the price lower for new investors.
  3. Juliano K Win User

How to change Wolfestein New Colossus language from Windows Store

I found a solution.

My Windows is in english, I live in Brazil, and Wolfenstein II was in portuguese with no option to change the language. Also I am using a brazilian Microsoft store account.

What fixed it was:

-control panel

-clock and region

-region

-format: choose format English (United states)

It will put the date format in the american style. But will also make Wolfenstein run in english.
  4. vgBR Hobbit Win User

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

I want TBoI: Rebirth too, Microsoft. =/

Brazilian XBOX Live.
  5. scorpionsyndica Win User

Black Ops (one) buying issue in XBOX ONE

Have you put your location on american instead of brazilian if so if you change it it brazilian then it should be ok
  6. HassanB Win User

buying 80 points at a time

Hello,

Sorry it's not possible to split transactions like that on the LIVE marketplace. They do not have any options to charge Microsoft Points in 80 point increments.
Thema:

Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

1. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by... - Similar Threads - Microsoft please put

2. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  3. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard: I don't care this losers I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller: would love it if they a tribute controller to the 360 746065df-27e0-4c50-99a6-07081942d0d7
  5. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  6. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  7. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  8. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  9. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...