Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

Discus and support Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pepertuun82, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

/u/Pepertuun82, Aug 12, 2019
  2. udubdave Win User

Stock market price.

I wouldn't put much value into the stock of the price itself. Take Google, for example, their stock is amazingly high, but they don't split. Other companies like Microsoft do split their stock to keep the price lower for new investors.
  3. vgBR Hobbit Win User

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

I want TBoI: Rebirth too, Microsoft. =/

Brazilian XBOX Live.
  4. scorpionsyndica Win User

Black Ops (one) buying issue in XBOX ONE

Have you put your location on american instead of brazilian if so if you change it it brazilian then it should be ok
  5. HassanB Win User

buying 80 points at a time

Hello,

Sorry it's not possible to split transactions like that on the LIVE marketplace. They do not have any options to charge Microsoft Points in 80 point increments.
  6. Mr X 2pi Win User

Did or will you buy the X1 because it is an U.S.A company?

I'm Brazilian, so I can say that in Brazil Brazilians appreciate Microsoft and Xbox brand than Sony and Playstation brand, because Microsoft very cherishes the Brazilians. The value that Microsoft charge for Xbox One in Brazil is half the value that Sony
    charges for PS4; Microsoft built factory in Brazil to produce the Xbox One, generating employment for Brazilians and Sony just to sell imported products from China in Brazil or when its products are produced in Brazil, these are outdated products on the international
    stage; Microsoft was the first company to worry about launch their games dubbed and subtitled in Brazil; Microsoft was the first company of games to choose Brazil to receive a console on the day of its world premiere along with the USA and ahead of Japan.

For this reason the Xbox brand is number 1 in Brazil and win the Playstation brand with more than 80% of sales advantage. Today Brazil is the fourth largest consumer of games on the planet and won the most European countries weekly in video game sales figures,
    selling more than the sum of many European countries. It is regrettable that the organs that include sales of videogames in the USA do not include sales in Brazil in their reports, he prefers to count only USA, Europe and Japan. If it were accounted for sales
    of Brazil the Xbox would have a number of sales recorded much bigger than you think and the difference between him the PS4 in terms of sales wouldn't seem so great at global level. One might think so, if Sony has the Japan as territory where she reigns absolute,
    Microsoft has the Brazil as territory where she reigns absolute.

Finally, I think the Japanese are boycotting the Xbox because they are extremely nationalistic and don't value products outside of Japan, so I don't see the problem in Americans have equal position in relation to products coming from Japan. And I say again,
    American companies respect and value more the others countries than Japanese companies (such as Microsoft with Brazil), so I think this should be a source of pride for Americans know that their companies are well seen in other countries because of their good
    deeds.
Thema:

Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

1. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by... - Similar Threads - Microsoft please put

2. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  3. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  4. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  5. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  6. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  7. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  8. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  9. Lütfen Yardım Edin Microsoft [Please Help Microsoft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Lütfen Yardım Edin Microsoft [Please Help Microsoft]: İninal kart sahibiyim.Game pass 3 ay almak istemiştim.Sitenize girdim oturuma giriş yaptım.Sonrasın da kart eklemem istendi.Tüm bilgileri girdikten sonra kard eklendi fakat 7 tl kesilmişti.Ben ilk...
  10. Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite: Pleaseeee, microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play online games. I buy games at stores and have to pay againto be able to play them. This is so unfair. Ps4 players are more priviledged...