Microsoft points card

Discus and support Microsoft points card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a microsoft points card i found after cleaning out my room. I wonder if there is balance left or if i can use the card because i read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atsonomera, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Atsonomera
    Atsonomera Guest

Microsoft points card

Hello,

I have a microsoft points card i found after cleaning out my room.
    I wonder if there is balance left or if i can use the card because i read somewhere the points are no more a thing.

:)

Atsonomera, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox Live Gift Cards Canada

Microsoft Points cards work the exact same way as Xbox Live Gift Cards. A 1400 Points card bought for $20 will put $20 in your Microsoft Account for example.

What happens to Microsoft Points cards?
    Microsoft Points cards you purchase in retail stores will continue to be redeemable on your console and Xbox.com until further notice. Microsoft has no plans to discontinue acceptance of previously purchased Microsoft Points cards and codes. Xbox gift cards
    will be available for purchase in retail stores and through online retailers starting in late 2013. Availability of Microsoft Points cards varies by region.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/microsoft-points/microsoft-points-retire-faq
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Microsoft Points Cards

Any existing cards you own will be usable for a while yet, they will however have stopped the shops from selling any more.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points card

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2013. So there's no guarantee the card will work. The only way to know is by trying it.
  5. roguesnoopy Win User

microsoft points cards

Hi,

If you have signed in on a console that has the beta, you are in 'beta limbo' and can only make purchases on a console with the beta as your account has been converted to currency.

Unfortunately you will have the same issue with the website.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft point cards

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2013. There were announcements made when that happened on what would happen with any remaining points cards and that they would be deemed unusable in the future.
Thema:

Microsoft points card

1. Microsoft points card - Similar Threads - Microsoft points card

2. Microsoft point cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft point cards: I am very angry with xbox, they are cheating me out of point cards. I have a bunch of them, some still with receipts directly from Microsoft store and they tell me they are no longer valid and I...
  3. I purchased gift cards with my microsoft reward points but haven't received the money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased gift cards with my microsoft reward points but haven't received the money: I purchased two £25 and a £10 gift card from my rearward points yesterday and still haven't received them in my account a712c725-c520-45f7-979d-af5300c4dce2
  4. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  5. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  6. Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points): Hello all! I currently have 23,010 Microsoft rewards points. I'm trying to exchange it for a $25 Xbox gift card, but not for me. The description states, "Now when you redeem points for an Xbox...
  7. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  8. Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card: I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card. i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about...
  9. Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards?: I still have several Microsoft Points Cards. Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards on Xbox or Xbox.com? 886bdf2e-cf9b-41f1-953b-7b25560d4c44
  10. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...