Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. AtheneoR3 Win User

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  8. Smwutches Win User

This should work

If not, you can contact their support by clicking the contact link at the bottom of http://account.microsoft.com/rewards
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight - Points Status?

Hello DeadlyMaple,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information, which is why the FAQ for this offer mentions a period of up to 96 hours before your action can be Rewarded. At the current time, we see that we have received your purchase on the first, and
    it should be processed shortly for Rewarding. While there was a delay in our purchase data on the second of this month, this should not affect you negatively, and you should see this offer completed some time tonight or early tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Points problem : I can redeem points but I don't get any xbox card.: Good morning, I reached 65k points and I wanted to reedem them to get F1 2021 from Xbox Store. I reedem my first 10euro card, no issue ( 9300 points ), then I kept reedeeming the rest of them to...
  3. the gifting microsoft points to a family member is not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    the gifting microsoft points to a family member is not showing up: earning the microsoft points with searches and quizs and i want gift them to a family member in my group but nothing is showing up on letting me do it.Any ideas d42589aa-4467-4599-80a2-26313ca2d161
  4. What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards?: Did anyone notice that the share & ask for points is removed from the Microsoft Rewards? I notice it when I looked at it & contact Microsoft Rewards Support on what happen to sharing points. And...
  5. microsoft points/rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft points/rewards: So i finally decided to check my rewards account after a month or 2 and its locked was this a mistake? or has there been a new rule concerning activity? 5c48fe4f-1a20-478f-81e4-0673ecde740a
  6. Microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft points: does anyone know why i cant give or receive Microsoft points from my family is it still down? 00972720-fc00-4b02-9cd7-d871dba2728d
  7. Microsoft Rewards (Giving points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards (Giving points): I can't give points to someone in my family. There is no Give Points button and there's no Ask for Points button, why? 1955d3ef-c38c-452f-b9d9-305245e7e3b9
  8. Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!: Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the necessary achievement and went back to the...
  9. Gifting Microsoft Reward Points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting Microsoft Reward Points.: can you gift Microsoft rewards points anymore, and if so how can you do it. 5f8a694c-d272-4745-a182-8b18bd89d0a4
  10. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Points Giveaway (June 2021): What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is eligible to win 100 Microsoft Rewards Points?...