Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards?: I still have several Microsoft Points Cards. Can I still redeem Microsoft Points Cards on Xbox or Xbox.com? 886bdf2e-cf9b-41f1-953b-7b25560d4c44
  3. Xbox gold for Microsoft points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold for Microsoft points: I was wondering if there is anyway i can trade my xbox live gold card for microsft points? 24c649c5-d179-4c85-9de8-27fe82fc8761
  4. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  5. Black Friday Microsoft points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Microsoft points: I have this question because all my friends got money on black friday and i never did and i wanted to know what you have to do to get the microsoft points on black friday...
  6. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  7. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  8. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Points query.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points query.: Hello guys, hopefully a simple issue here, I don't even know if it is an issue, but I'll ask anyway. So obviously today was the release of Fallout 76, and I have had the preordered since the 1st...
  10. Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts): I found an older 1600 Microsoft Points card that I bought a while back, but when I tried redeeming it just now, I got the following error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You...