Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. AtheneoR3 Win User

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  8. Smwutches Win User

This should work

If not, you can contact their support by clicking the contact link at the bottom of http://account.microsoft.com/rewards
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight - Points Status?

Hello DeadlyMaple,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information, which is why the FAQ for this offer mentions a period of up to 96 hours before your action can be Rewarded. At the current time, we see that we have received your purchase on the first, and
    it should be processed shortly for Rewarding. While there was a delay in our purchase data on the second of this month, this should not affect you negatively, and you should see this offer completed some time tonight or early tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  3. Xbox 360 met microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 met microsoft points: It seems that it is impossible to buy xbox 360 games on the microsoft store with money in my account from giftcards. Can it be helped? If it isn't possible, could I get a refund because I haven't...
  4. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  5. microsoft points disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft points disappearing: I have redeemed Microsoft points for xbox live 12 months and the 29000 points have gone but the 12 months has not been added to my account and there is nothing in the order history! I tried...
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold: Gday all, Just a quick question regarding Microsoft reward points. My daughter went to cash hers in today for a Live gold subscription, but the option is no longer there?? Has it only just...
  8. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  9. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  10. MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS: Hello there, I don't know where to find help so I'll write it directly here. I can't contact Microsoft support in any ways now and I can't have answer. So I have a problem. A few months ago I've...