Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. AtheneoR3 Win User

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  8. Smwutches Win User

This should work

If not, you can contact their support by clicking the contact link at the bottom of http://account.microsoft.com/rewards
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight - Points Status?

Hello DeadlyMaple,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information, which is why the FAQ for this offer mentions a period of up to 96 hours before your action can be Rewarded. At the current time, we see that we have received your purchase on the first, and
    it should be processed shortly for Rewarding. While there was a delay in our purchase data on the second of this month, this should not affect you negatively, and you should see this offer completed some time tonight or early tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card: I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card. i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about...
  3. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  4. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  5. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  6. Microsoft solitaire TriPeaks not adding bonus points on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire TriPeaks not adding bonus points on ipad: Hi i use a ipad app to access microsoft solitaire games and found that the app is not adding a bonus having cleared a board on tripeaks. This has made completing July 23rd daily game impossible....
  7. Code not found microsoft points how To get new code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code not found microsoft points how To get new code: Please need info on microsoft points code. Code not found, how to get replacement code from microsoft? fbe674db-c57a-4eed-bd14-45c9869e2267
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Xbox 360 met microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 met microsoft points: It seems that it is impossible to buy xbox 360 games on the microsoft store with money in my account from giftcards. Can it be helped? If it isn't possible, could I get a refund because I haven't...
  10. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b