Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Discus and support Microsoft points for summer spotlight in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 2 games that belong to the promotion of summer spotlight but I did not receive the 4000 microsoft points of said promotion, can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018.

1. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest

:)

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    Not recieved points for game in summer spotlight

I have not recieved the points for buy a game in the summer spotlight the game is called Shining resonance refrain.

Contact microsoft support told to post here for ambassador to help

twaig1690, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft points for summer spotlight

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 30, 2018
  5. AtheneoR3
    AtheneoR3 Guest
    Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....

AtheneoR3, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. AtheneoR3 Win User

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  8. Smwutches Win User

This should work

If not, you can contact their support by clicking the contact link at the bottom of http://account.microsoft.com/rewards
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft rewards support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight - Points Status?

Hello DeadlyMaple,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information, which is why the FAQ for this offer mentions a period of up to 96 hours before your action can be Rewarded. At the current time, we see that we have received your purchase on the first, and
    it should be processed shortly for Rewarding. While there was a delay in our purchase data on the second of this month, this should not affect you negatively, and you should see this offer completed some time tonight or early tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points for summer spotlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft points summer

2. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  3. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  4. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  5. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points: I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare on day one and just bought return of the jedi the falling on launch and I didn't receive any credits towards my purchases I think the rewards program...
  6. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  7. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  8. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  9. Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vant redeem 800 Microsoft points card: I want to redeem an old 800 microsoft points card. i know the system is changed, but its still money spent that microsoft recieved and the card or box that contained the card dont inform about...
  10. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....