Microsoft points not showing in my account

Discus and support Microsoft points not showing in my account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hi 2 weeks ago I transferred my VIP gems into Microsoft reward points. I was told that my account wound show the points in 90 hours but still nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by o0 LunI 0o, May 27, 2018.

1. o0 LunI 0o
    o0 LunI 0o Guest

hi 2 weeks ago I transferred my VIP gems into Microsoft reward points. I was told that my account wound show the points in 90 hours but still nothing. I've contacted xbox support who told me to post on here so a superior from xbox could install my points
    to my account. I should have got 1000 and 500 points please help thank u

:)

o0 LunI 0o, May 27, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Also, please note that Microsoft Reward points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits are entirely separate currencies, since the two programs are different Rewards programs and not the same.

XBLRewards8, May 27, 2018
  3. o0 LunI 0o
    o0 LunI 0o Guest

hi 2 weeks ago I transferred my VIP gems into Microsoft reward points. I was told that my account wound show the points in 90 hours but still nothing. I've contacted xbox support who told me to post on here so a superior from xbox could install my points
    to my account. I should have got 1000 and 500 points please help thank u

o0 LunI 0o, May 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit in a few days.

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

Also, please note that Microsoft Reward points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits are entirely separate currencies, since the two programs are different Rewards programs and not the same.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit in a few days.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

9. MC GREEN XTREME Win User

Why is Microsoft ignoring theft from my XBox Live and Microsoft Billing Account?

FIFA Points purchases show on Microsoft Billing Account. The Points that I did not purchase do not show on my XBox Live Account, probably up to around £70 worth. I have not yet worked out the exact amount. Microsoft are saying that the purchases were made
    from my console but my XBox Live Account shows that this is not at all correct. If the purchases were made from my console then they would show in my XBox Live Account.

I had already mentioned the XBox Live and Microsoft Billing Accounts.

Anyway, I can no longer use this account because if I add Microsoft Points to it they will be stolen just like the previous sets before I realized there was a problem. My son is the gamer and before it is mentioned, no he did not make these purchases either!
  10. FEARecon Win User

M$ trying to force me into using a credit card?

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I purchased Crysis with Microsoft points

[/quote]

The 1600 points I just put on my account aren't showing up as a payment option for it
Thema:

1. Microsoft points not showing in my account - Similar Threads - Microsoft points showing

2. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  3. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  4. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  5. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  6. COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.: I was gifted 2400 cod points for Call of Duty Warzone for my birthday that was purchased through Amazon. It came with a code that was I was able to redeem in the Microsoft store, however, it has...
  7. Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up: Thank you for the program! I hope you could help me, I have completed the requirements of "Must watch" and "Movie Marathon " but the status bar hasn't changed nor awarded the points for that...
  8. Microsoft points not showing in my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft points not showing in my account: hi 2 weeks ago I transferred my VIP gems into Microsoft reward points. I was told that my account wound show the points in 90 hours but still nothing. I've contacted xbox support who told me to...
  9. Microsoft Reward points not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points not showing up: In Bing offers I did all 3 Destiny 2 reward steps but the 6000 points for purchasing Destiny 2 do not show up, it acts as if I still need to buy the game. Gamer tag is and the email for...
  10. microsoft points redemed online now not showing on xbox cant purchase anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft points redemed online now not showing on xbox cant purchase anything?: redeemed 25 nz doller card online and it shows the account balance there but when i try to purchase anything on xbox 360 it says i have 64 cents which is what was left from a previous points card...