Microsoft points not working

Discus and support Microsoft points not working in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Dear sirs, My Microsoft points cards aren't working any more. I've been speaking with Xbox support and they directed me to this forum for help. "For... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BCaldas, May 24, 2018.

1. BCaldas
    BCaldas Guest

Dear sirs,

My Microsoft points cards aren't working any more. I've been speaking with Xbox support and they directed me to this forum for help.

"For your reference, I will be providing the case number of our interaction: 1427376723."

Can you please credit the value associated with these cards?

Thank you

:)

BCaldas, May 24, 2018
  2. THOR OD1NS0N
    THOR OD1NS0N Guest
    Microsoft Points not working

I would go contact Xbox support at 1800-4MY-XBOX or on twitter @XboxSupport. They may be able to help you with your code. Good luck!

THOR OD1NS0N, May 24, 2018
  3. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, are you purchasing those MSP's from the Xbox Marketplace or from a local retail store? I would recommend reaching out to Xbox Phone Support for this issue so they can have a look at your billing information. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot
    we can assist you with on the Xbox Forums do to privacy reasons.

-

1-800-4MY-XBOX or 1-800-469-9269 (US & Canada)

iNb4 Ownage, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so forum support does not have access to that information. If they are Microsoft point cards and not Xbox gift cards then they most likely have expired and can no longer be used. The Microsoft point system
    was discontinued in 2013.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. BCaldas
    BCaldas Guest
    And where is that specified on the cards? No expiration date is set there.

BCaldas, May 24, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    They wouldn't have had one at the time because they were not originally intended to. Unfortunately the FAQ about the transition is no longer available so I can't link that information.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  7. BCaldas
    BCaldas Guest
    I have some cards that have lost their value without any information. I need you to help me to get a solution. It's not fair nor good support just to say they have expired and that the info is not avaiable any more.

BCaldas, May 24, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support again to see if there is anything they can do, but there wouldn't be anything that could be done through the forums.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BLemosCaldas,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We cannot assist with billing issues. You may want to try Xbox billing support at (Contact Us | Xbox Support). However, as stated by Smwutches, Microsoft
    Points were discontinued years ago in August 2013.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BLemosCaldas,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We cannot assist with billing issues. You may want to try Xbox billing support at (http://support.xbox.com/contact-us). However, as stated by Smwutches, Microsoft
    Points were discontinued years ago in August 2013.
  11. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support again to see if there is anything they can do, but there wouldn't be anything that could be done through the forums.
  12. Smwutches Win User

They wouldn't have had one at the time because they were not originally intended to. Unfortunately the FAQ about the transition is no longer available so I can't link that information.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so forum support does not have access to that information. If they are Microsoft point cards and not Xbox gift cards then they most likely have expired and can no longer be used. The Microsoft point system
    was discontinued in 2013.
  14. HyruleBalverine Win User

Albanian Mamba, likely this was done accidentaly, but please try to create only one thread for any particular issue. You have a response in your other thread.
Thema:

1. Microsoft points not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft points working

2. Xbox / Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / Microsoft points: I've purchased microsoft points for Xbox and it has gone to the wrong microsoft account. It has went to my microsoft account and not my Xbox account. The code says it has been redeemed when it...
  3. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  4. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  5. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  6. I am not getting my points and Microsoft has been "working on it" for months now.

in XBoX Rewards
    I am not getting my points and Microsoft has been "working on it" for months now.: I get these messages on the My Rewards page: Your account needs updating to make a deposit! Account Status: Temporary Delay in Deposits Unfortunately, due to an issue outside of our system,...
  7. I am not getting my points and Microsoft has been "working on it" for months now.

in XBoX Rewards
    I am not getting my points and Microsoft has been "working on it" for months now.: I get these messages on the My Rewards page: Your account needs updating to make a deposit! Account Status: Temporary Delay in Deposits Unfortunately, due to an issue outside of our system,...
  8. Email link to redeem Microsoft Points promotion no longer working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Email link to redeem Microsoft Points promotion no longer working: For pre ordering GTAV through the Microsoft Online Store, I received a promotion of 1600 Microsoft Points which could be redeemed via a coupon code and a link to Microsoft's Online store. Six...
  9. Microsoft rewards points not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points not working: I keep getting this error, when i try to redeem a microsft gift card online.. i have enough points.. i have sent in at least 3 tickets ect its going on 2 weeks and i still cant redeem my points...
  10. microsoft points not working? and help topics impossible to find?

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft points not working? and help topics impossible to find?: got a 1600 points gift card and tried to redeem it twice now,once on my xbox once on my pc/account here. both times says error. im entering the code correctly,and getting irked. whats the deal?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft points not working