Microsoft Points to purchase zen yet?

Discus and support Microsoft Points to purchase zen yet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know if we can purchase zen with our Microsoft live points? 858764eb-1e2d-4c04-b49c-af8397faa9ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricaGoetz, May 8, 2015.

1. EricaGoetz
    EricaGoetz Guest

Anyone know if we can purchase zen with our Microsoft live points?

:)

EricaGoetz, May 8, 2015
  2. BGOOSELT
    BGOOSELT Guest
    Not able to buy Zen

Was not able to purchase Zen on in-game store. Keeps telling me that the Microsoft product is not available. Was able to purchase Zen previously. Not sure how this ties in, but I tried to purchase Zen during a skirmish after getting killed. It is showing
    up on my billing, but it is not charging my bank. Thanks

BGOOSELT, May 8, 2015
  3. ZEN Purchases

So, I've played Neverwinter here and there, and I'm really getting back into it. Deleted old characters, started new ones, the whole nine, but there is one feature that is starting to really tick me off. Every time I go to purchase ZEN, it'll allow me to
    select the amount, and it'll give me the loading transaction details box, but instead of confirm your purchase. I get nothing. Just a black box in the middle of the screen that sits there for a while, and eventually goes away with a quick message saying something
    about reconnecting to server, or something of the like. I can't figure out if its a problem on Perfect World's end with their bass ackwards client, or if it's a microsoft thing. I've been talking with support, on both sides, and I can't seem to figure out
    the issue.

AlucardTheNLK89, May 8, 2015
  4. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest

Yes, it works. There were a couple of days where it was a little laggy, and you wouldn't get your Zen instantly. Fixed now.

Skanker irl, May 9, 2015
  5. Skanker irl Win User

Yes, it works. There were a couple of days where it was a little laggy, and you wouldn't get your Zen instantly. Fixed now.
  6. ReTodd3D Win User

Pinball fx2

Microsoft support says the problem is with Zen, on their forums Zen says they have done what they need to do and are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue. Ultimately, this is a black eye on Microsoft as it is their storefront, not Zen's. I spent
    40 minutes with customer support with no success. Please resolve this.
  7. DocileUnicorn75 Win User

Didn't receive Zen

That is not surprising. You can't even purchase zen while in game with astral diamonds. I should have over 600 zen but instead I have no diamonds an no zen. Arc could do better I am sure
  8. allcf Win User

Neverwinter Tradehouse Deception

I Agree with this thread , they have swindle us with false promises to buy zen. Microsoft provide zen through their marketplace , therefore we would like refunds
  9. SatanicDuergar Win User

Didn't receive Zen

I made ZEN purchase yesterday and I'm still waiting for them.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Points to purchase zen yet? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Points purchase

2. My purchase points on Xbox are not crediting my Bing/Microsoft account? How do i get these...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My purchase points on Xbox are not crediting my Bing/Microsoft account? How do i get these...: Just looking for the game credits from Star wars purchase to add to my Bing/Micro acct rewards? I assumed they were all connected via the email but the system is not "crediting" mypoints? Stay...
  3. COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD points purchased through Microsoft Store not showing up in game.: I was gifted 2400 cod points for Call of Duty Warzone for my birthday that was purchased through Amazon. It came with a code that was I was able to redeem in the Microsoft store, however, it has...
  4. Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points): Hello all! I currently have 23,010 Microsoft rewards points. I'm trying to exchange it for a $25 Xbox gift card, but not for me. The description states, "Now when you redeem points for an Xbox...
  5. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  6. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  7. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  8. We couldn't get authorization for this purchase, Microsoft Points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't get authorization for this purchase, Microsoft Points.: Im trying to purchase in-game credits on the Xbox store and it says I cannot purchase it with Microsoft points because they couldn't get authorization. Normally I would see this with a credit card...
  9. Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.: Hello my name is Scott and I recently upgraded from an Xbox one to the amazing One X and I am trying to get my 50000 reward points for it. I have receipt and just bought it at the end of last...
  10. No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases: For a couple of weeks now I am no longer getting microsoft rewards points when I purchase 360 titles on the store. For Xbox one games, I get points. I chatted with support and they agree this is...