microsoft points.

Discus and support microsoft points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded the ms flight and went to purchase dlc. so I bought ms points for my account. but could not buy the dlc. after talking to support, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BehavingWhale5, Jan 1, 2014.

1. microsoft points.

I just downloaded the ms flight and went to purchase dlc. so I bought ms points for my account. but could not buy the dlc. after talking to support, I found out that they retired ms points. now I have spent money on points that I can not use. this was last
    week. why are they selling point after they have been discontinued, and not put a warning on the place where you purchase the points? This is vey frustrating.

:)

BehavingWhale5, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DLC for week 9th September.

From the Rb forums:

Captain Speedy, Jan 1, 2014
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Rush 2112 - DLC 31/12/11

Pack = £2.49 UK, (440 Microsoft Points) and to buy 2000 Microsoft Points (from Microsoft) = £17.00

What is wrong with my maths?

0.85p per point
    440 x 0.85 = £3.74 (I seem to be overpaying for everything I buy compared to what is quoted!!!!!)

AndrewH13, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

microsoft points.

Points cards will eventually be discontinued too, but when you redeem a points card on your account they are converted to currency so they can be used to make purchases on the console. Unfortunately that is the only way to use them.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2003 so it is no longer possible to make any purchases with points. The premium pack is still I'll available on the Xbox Store so it can still be purchased, but you would either need a credit card/PayPal or you would
    need to add money to your account using Xbox gift cards (can only be used as payment if you're using the 360)
  6. orbit bad Win User

Microsoft Points

7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Microsoft points

Hey there Akki! I'm a bit confused, what account were these points on? Usually Bing Rewards sends you a code and you enter that on your Gamertag to get the points. Let us know, thanks!
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Microsoft points

You'll have to call Xbox Support for this...
  9. ewilch01 Win User

Microsoft Points

The code on my xbox points card is unreadable. How can I get it? I have UPC code.
Thema:

microsoft points.

1. microsoft points. - Similar Threads - microsoft points

2. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  3. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  4. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  5. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  6. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  7. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  8. Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?: I'm from the EU region, Germany. The Xbox Support is not as good as it was some years before, so i try and ask my question here. Can you still use Microsoft Points Codes on your Xbox 360 or has...
  9. Xbox / Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / Microsoft points: I've purchased microsoft points for Xbox and it has gone to the wrong microsoft account. It has went to my microsoft account and not my Xbox account. The code says it has been redeemed when it...
  10. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...