Microsoft points

Discus and support Microsoft points in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; why wont my microsoft points transfer to my xbox 3add6cc7-474d-44bf-9264-9d1d4c15e5f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EDP44569, Apr 29, 2021.

1. EDP44569
    EDP44569 Guest

Microsoft points

why wont my microsoft points transfer to my xbox

:)

EDP44569, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2003 so it is no longer possible to make any purchases with points. The premium pack is still I'll available on the Xbox Store so it can still be purchased, but you would either need a credit card/PayPal or you would
    need to add money to your account using Xbox gift cards (can only be used as payment if you're using the 360)
  3. orbit bad Win User

Microsoft Points

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Microsoft points

Hey there Akki! I'm a bit confused, what account were these points on? Usually Bing Rewards sends you a code and you enter that on your Gamertag to get the points. Let us know, thanks!
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

Microsoft points

You'll have to call Xbox Support for this...
  6. ewilch01 Win User

Microsoft Points

The code on my xbox points card is unreadable. How can I get it? I have UPC code.
Thema:

Microsoft points

1. Microsoft points - Similar Threads - Microsoft points

2. 10,000 Gamer score for 10,000 Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10,000 Gamer score for 10,000 Microsoft Rewards Points: Does anyone know if the 10,000 Gamer score for 10,000 Microsoft Rewards Points challenge is available in Australia? It does't seem to show up on the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox, despite...
  3. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work: The resident evil village card that gives you +250 points for do an achievement does not activate, the same happened last month with "Nier" game card, and microsoft rewards support does not...
  5. Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.: I made sure to activate the promotion before my purchase. I got the 250 points for an achievement instantly but still nothing for buying the game almost 24 hours later....
  6. Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Points: I clicked on the Magzter subscription for 3000 points. I went back to microsoft rewards to find that it had actually stolen 3000 points out of my account. e95f6e3c-7cb5-4b95-850c-7701d85b971a
  7. Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...: Ever since i bought my xbox one on day one it became available in the Philippines and tried subscribing, it always failed. Now that i have an xbox series x, i thought things have changed but it...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Didn't work COD Points offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Didn't work COD Points offer: Hello For the 2nd time now using an Xbox One X on 1GB internet UK Hard Wired. On the Microsoft rewards app this month I@ve just tried to do the 1500 reward points with a minimum of 1100 COD...
  9. Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console: Hello, I currently have around 180.000 Microsoft points and I was wondering if I can use these towards buying an Xbox Series X (assuming that at one point it will become available). So I was...
  10. Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Point Gift Card Not Updating On Xbox Microsoft Store: so i was buying a 3 dollar gift card to get titanfall 2 which is on a sale, the transaction was complete and i recieved the email but when i tried to buy the game my microsoft balance didnt change...