microsoft points

Discus and support microsoft points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got microsoft points from ireland hoping they would work in the uk but they didnt so i went to my closes game store and they told me to contact you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG IS JOEY, Mar 15, 2014.

1. OMG IS JOEY
    OMG IS JOEY Guest

microsoft points

i got microsoft points from ireland hoping they would work in the uk but they didnt so i went to my closes game store and they told me to contact you so im hoping you no how to fix this.

:)

OMG IS JOEY, Mar 15, 2014
  2. DLC for week 9th September.

From the Rb forums:

Captain Speedy, Mar 15, 2014
  3. AndrewH13
    AndrewH13 Guest
    Rush 2112 - DLC 31/12/11

Pack = £2.49 UK, (440 Microsoft Points) and to buy 2000 Microsoft Points (from Microsoft) = £17.00

What is wrong with my maths?

0.85p per point
    440 x 0.85 = £3.74 (I seem to be overpaying for everything I buy compared to what is quoted!!!!!)

AndrewH13, Mar 15, 2014
  4. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

microsoft points

You are going to need to phone support for your region, 0800 587 1102 in the UK, to try and get this resolved. No Microsoft staff read this section of the forum.

Points are region locked and support are the only ones who can help.

voteDC, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2003 so it is no longer possible to make any purchases with points. The premium pack is still I'll available on the Xbox Store so it can still be purchased, but you would either need a credit card/PayPal or you would
    need to add money to your account using Xbox gift cards (can only be used as payment if you're using the 360)
  6. orbit bad Win User

Microsoft Points

7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Microsoft points

Hey there Akki! I'm a bit confused, what account were these points on? Usually Bing Rewards sends you a code and you enter that on your Gamertag to get the points. Let us know, thanks!
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Microsoft points

You'll have to call Xbox Support for this...
  9. ewilch01 Win User

Microsoft Points

The code on my xbox points card is unreadable. How can I get it? I have UPC code.
Thema:

microsoft points

1. microsoft points - Similar Threads - microsoft points

2. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  3. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  4. Microsoft solitaire TriPeaks not adding bonus points on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire TriPeaks not adding bonus points on ipad: Hi i use a ipad app to access microsoft solitaire games and found that the app is not adding a bonus having cleared a board on tripeaks. This has made completing July 23rd daily game impossible....
  5. Code not found microsoft points how To get new code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code not found microsoft points how To get new code: Please need info on microsoft points code. Code not found, how to get replacement code from microsoft? fbe674db-c57a-4eed-bd14-45c9869e2267
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Xbox 360 met microsoft points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 met microsoft points: It seems that it is impossible to buy xbox 360 games on the microsoft store with money in my account from giftcards. Can it be helped? If it isn't possible, could I get a refund because I haven't...
  8. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  9. microsoft points disappearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft points disappearing: I have redeemed Microsoft points for xbox live 12 months and the 29000 points have gone but the 12 months has not been added to my account and there is nothing in the order history! I tried...
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...