Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...

Discus and support Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card yet I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Taylosaurus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Taylosaurus
    Taylosaurus Guest

Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...

Microsoft (Routers): Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card yet
    I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from the Microsoft.com store and they had a $10 pre-order bonus but I have yet to receive it. I was told that it might show up as Xbox rewards points but that hasn't reflected either. When I contacted support, they directed me
    to the forums so I wanted to know if anybody else has this issue and how to get it resolved.

Thanks.

:)

Taylosaurus, Nov 17, 2016
  2. ZdubbzNubbs
    ZdubbzNubbs Guest
    I did not receive my promotional Gift card for my order.

I have not received my promotional GC for pre ordering Battlefield one.

Order #: [Mod Removed]

Item: $10.00 gift card for pre ordering battlefield 1.

ZdubbzNubbs, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Bought Battlefield 1 and haven't received $10 gift card promotion

I ordered Battlefield 1 with the promotion of receiving a free $10 Microsoft Store gift card within 10 business days of the game's release (October 21st) and I still have not received my gift card.

Tom Gronkowski, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pre ordered

2. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  3. Microsoft's pre ordering system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's pre ordering system?: Okay, so i pre ordered Borderlands 3 as soon as it arrived on the store. Assuming that it will charge me instantly, therefore saving money for the biggest bundle. Now, i've been all hyped cause i...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders: at this time (8/7/18) there are the following rewards available; Buy Sea Of Thieves - 6000 points Buy State Of Decay 2 - 3000 points Buy Thor Ragnarok - 2000 poonts however i am unable to...
  6. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  7. Pre ordering from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering from microsoft store: hi, I just pre ordered Athem legion of dawn edition and now i’m not sure wether i’ll get the physical or digital version, after i pre ordered the game it gives me the option to “install on xbox...
  8. I was wondering how to change pre-order payment method from paypal to Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering how to change pre-order payment method from paypal to Microsoft account.: I pre-ordered a game on Xbox with my paypal, but it didn't charge me. It just installed it and said "Payment Error" or something like that on my order history. So I bought a Xbox card the other...
  9. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...
  10. Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]: I live in England and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft store. This morning (Monday 6th Nov) I got an email saying: Hello there! Be on the lookout! Your order placed on 21 August...