Microsoft Premium solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft Premium solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium ba9113fe-87da-408e-9856-8930b22be285 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaphireMetal069, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Premium solitaire

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium

:)

SaphireMetal069, Jan 16, 2020
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. FrankWood1 Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

You are wrong, there is no "settings" in Microsoft Solitaire Premium!!!
  4. SaphireMetal069 Win User

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Solitaire Gold Club

Thanks for reaching out, ESSMMO5542!

To clarify, are you referring to Microsoft Solitaire Premium?

There would be a charge for that, yes. In the in-game menu, if you select "Upgrade to Premium", the pricing for that will show for you there.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Premium solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden: On October 21, 2020 when I went to play Microsoft Solitaire on my Windows 10 computer, I started seeing ads. Earlier in that day I did not have ads when I played the game. On May 12, 2020, Order...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription: Re-Purchased the Solitaire Premium on August 13, 2020 and it worked fine through the 2nd of October, then the/a new update came and of course I allowed it, only after it finished installing and...
  4. Microsoft solitaire premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium: I have Microsoft solitaire premium on my laptop, do I have to subscribe again if I want to use it on my Ipad? 0906cd26-6fe6-48d6-bf48-657f44f52468
  5. I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...: I have the Premium Solitaire Collectiion and I am getting pop up ads frequently. How do I get rid of them?? 9fb71527-26c6-435d-80d6-1a0476809d1d
  6. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games: In Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games coins are earned. What can they be used for? 955c1ec2-b418-4e98-b770-d4647a62f0df
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Premium still has ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium still has ads: I have paid Premium for Microsoft Solitaire and have had no ads display at beginning of play for ages. But suddenly they have come back. Why is this happening when I have paid?...
  8. microsoft solitaire premium cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire premium cross platform: I cannot find a clear answer to this question. I have purchased microsoft solitaire premium collection on android and it shows as active next to my xbox live avatar in the app on android. It does...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition: Paid for but keep getting billed again: I pay for a year's subscription every year. This year, March 2020, I keep getting notice that subscription has expired. bf46d3e4-e234-4e74-979a-4f2fcbe238f4
  10. premium version of microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    premium version of microsoft solitaire: once again my premium version of microsoft solitaire is not showing, how do I fix please? acd2d93c-d440-4673-ad6f-bf17d27a0518