Microsoft Premium solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft Premium solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium ba9113fe-87da-408e-9856-8930b22be285 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaphireMetal069, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. Microsoft Premium solitaire

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium

:)

SaphireMetal069, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. FrankWood1 Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

You are wrong, there is no "settings" in Microsoft Solitaire Premium!!!
  4. SaphireMetal069 Win User

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Solitaire Gold Club

Thanks for reaching out, ESSMMO5542!

To clarify, are you referring to Microsoft Solitaire Premium?

There would be a charge for that, yes. In the in-game menu, if you select "Upgrade to Premium", the pricing for that will show for you there.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Premium solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium solitaire

2. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  3. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition: Signed up on my IPAD but did not take effect on my android mobile device. even though all totals sync. I signed out on my phone and now it wont let me sign back in....error code 1170000. Ugh! Can...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud....
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  8. Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...: Con fecha 20 de enero de 2019 (numero de pedido 5412724320), aboné 14,99 € por un año de suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hace un momento me he puesto a jugar en el juego, y...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: I was signed up and paid for the premium Addition, but it does not show on my screen and I am getting adds. c982cfe3-6f37-42b7-aebd-831016668dd6