Microsoft Premium

Discus and support Microsoft Premium in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Moi taas, Microsoft Yhteisön palvelu toimii erinomaisen nopeasti ja tehokkaasti: kun sain hetki sitten lähetettyä kysymykseni koskien Microsoftin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Heikkijuhani1942, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Premium

Moi taas,

Microsoft Yhteisön palvelu toimii erinomaisen nopeasti ja tehokkaasti: kun sain hetki sitten lähetettyä kysymykseni koskien Microsoftin Premium-palvelua/ sen yllättävää toimimattomuutta, niin ladattuani Microsoftin Solitairen tämän jälkeen, niin pasianssi
    toimi niinkuin pitääkin.

Pitäisi varmaan vaan oppia odottelemaan pitempään ennenkuin ryhtyy muihin toimenpiteisiin.

Terv

:)

Heikkijuhani1942, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Hellfire IRL Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Refunds Being Given to Xbox One Users

Contact microsoft support for a refund on premium, although note they revoke your premium service.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert.
    Looks like the service alert has been resolved.Please
    power cycle your console and see if it is back to normal when
    it comes up.

Have tried this personally and I am able to sign in and play now.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello there

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. There is currently a service alert for core services, which is affecting signing in.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The server status site is also having issues due to the service alert so please be patient n all this until it is resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello Heik,

As you already have a post about this I will be locking this one. The service alert is over try and power cycle then access your content.

Brad
  6. EU Spiggy47 Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium problems.

Same here.

Actually, it's a problem on Microsoft's end, as I bought it on the market place. It is a known issue for players who bought BF4 premium edition, instead of BF4 then the Premium pass (separately).

Battlelog doesn't recognize us as premium member, and it's essentially because of Microsoft.
Thema:

Microsoft Premium

1. Microsoft Premium - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium

2. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: I was signed up and paid for the premium Addition, but it does not show on my screen and I am getting adds. c982cfe3-6f37-42b7-aebd-831016668dd6
  4. Microsoft Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Premium: Moi, viime syksynä hankin Microsoft Premium-paketin välttääkseni mainokset. Se on pelittänyt ihan OK, mutta tänään systeemi järkkyi: sain ilmoituksen "Emme voineet kirjata sinua XBoxiin. Yritä...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial: I logged into the desktop version of Microsoft Solitaire for the first time and it automatically started a week of free premium as a trial. Is there any way to get rid of it? I never play on my...
  6. Lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium membership: I have lost my premium membership for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is still valid up to February 04 2019. Can you restore it? Thanks 9542c9f7-793a-4ca1-b03b-82b6b30de452
  7. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  8. microsoft premium customer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft premium customer: Microsoft solitaire collection does not recognize me as a premium customer. I have no interest in paying again. Games not responding properly after update and now not even after reset. This is the...
  9. Why can I only us my premium status for microsoft solitaire collection on one computer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only us my premium status for microsoft solitaire collection on one computer??: I am logged on on others but have to sit through the annoying adverts! Anybody help here?? 23264478-7382-43dd-84be-b0ed29dc5615
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium on iOS: On 3/26 of this year (less than 6 months ago) I paid for a 1-year premium subscription for Microsoft's Solitaire so I didn't have to see ads. I play that game on my iPhone daily. As of about a...