Microsoft Premium

Discus and support Microsoft Premium in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Moi taas, Microsoft Yhteisön palvelu toimii erinomaisen nopeasti ja tehokkaasti: kun sain hetki sitten lähetettyä kysymykseni koskien Microsoftin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Heikkijuhani1942, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Premium

Moi taas,

Microsoft Yhteisön palvelu toimii erinomaisen nopeasti ja tehokkaasti: kun sain hetki sitten lähetettyä kysymykseni koskien Microsoftin Premium-palvelua/ sen yllättävää toimimattomuutta, niin ladattuani Microsoftin Solitairen tämän jälkeen, niin pasianssi
    toimi niinkuin pitääkin.

Pitäisi varmaan vaan oppia odottelemaan pitempään ennenkuin ryhtyy muihin toimenpiteisiin.

Terv

:)

Heikkijuhani1942, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Hellfire IRL Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Refunds Being Given to Xbox One Users

Contact microsoft support for a refund on premium, although note they revoke your premium service.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert.
    Looks like the service alert has been resolved.Please
    power cycle your console and see if it is back to normal when
    it comes up.

Have tried this personally and I am able to sign in and play now.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello there

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. There is currently a service alert for core services, which is affecting signing in.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The server status site is also having issues due to the service alert so please be patient n all this until it is resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Premium

Hello Heik,

As you already have a post about this I will be locking this one. The service alert is over try and power cycle then access your content.

Brad
  6. EU Spiggy47 Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium problems.

Same here.

Actually, it's a problem on Microsoft's end, as I bought it on the market place. It is a known issue for players who bought BF4 premium edition, instead of BF4 then the Premium pass (separately).

Battlelog doesn't recognize us as premium member, and it's essentially because of Microsoft.
Thema:

Microsoft Premium

1. Microsoft Premium - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud....
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  5. Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...: Con fecha 20 de enero de 2019 (numero de pedido 5412724320), aboné 14,99 € por un año de suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hace un momento me he puesto a jugar en el juego, y...
  6. can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can Microsoft Gift Cards be used to purchase Premium Minecraft Java Account?: If I have a Microsoft Gift Card, can I purchase Minecraft Premium Account Java Edition? I would like to use the points I have on Microsoft Rewards to get a Microsoft Gift Card to purchase the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: I was signed up and paid for the premium Addition, but it does not show on my screen and I am getting adds. c982cfe3-6f37-42b7-aebd-831016668dd6
  9. Microsoft Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Premium: Moi, viime syksynä hankin Microsoft Premium-paketin välttääkseni mainokset. Se on pelittänyt ihan OK, mutta tänään systeemi järkkyi: sain ilmoituksen "Emme voineet kirjata sinua XBoxiin. Yritä...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial: I logged into the desktop version of Microsoft Solitaire for the first time and it automatically started a week of free premium as a trial. Is there any way to get rid of it? I never play on my...