Microsoft privacy issues

Discus and support Microsoft privacy issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play on the switch and it said I have to fix my privacy settings through here but it's not working? I don't know what to do cause it says it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M1dnightdreamLove, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft privacy issues

I play on the switch and it said I have to fix my privacy settings through here but it's not working? I don't know what to do cause it says it's something with my Microsoft account

:)

M1dnightdreamLove, Jun 28, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft privacy issues

Hello M1dnightdreamLove,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need some assistance with updating your account's privacy settings. Are you using an adult account or a child account? We have a support article that explains

how to change your online safety and privacy settings
    on the Xbox website. Be sure to let us know the results
    M1dnightdreamLove!
  3. Darth Malice113 Win User

Lost me at Requires Kinect

4. LtLogicon Win User

No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

Could be some sort of privacy issue or not assigning a billing address to your Microsoft account yet.
  5. Fos Win User

Privacy Issue

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Privacy Issue

Hi Herr-Doktor,

Microsoft would never give out your gamertag or any other personal account information.
    Once you upload your content to Xbox Live, you are agreeing to allow others to view your content on Xbox Live, which you can block uploading clips to Xbox Live through the account's Xbox Live privacy settings. You can also set restrictions to who can
    see your content on Xbox Live from Everybody on the Internet, to just friends, to only you. With those restrictions, third party websites would not be able to view your content over Xbox Live and then use your content on their websites without compensating
    you.

Directly quoted from the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    , which you agree to when signing up for Xbox Live Gold, "Microsoft cannot be held responsible for Your Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services (Xbox Live)." Also quoted from the Microsoft
    Services Agreement, "If you publish Your Content in areas of the Service (Xbox Live) where it is available broadly online without restrictions, Your Content may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Service (Xbox Live)." If you do not
    want third party websites to use your content without the proper restrictions, then don't use the Service (Xbox Live). For more information, I suggest reading over section 1 & 2 of the Microsoft Services Agreement titled, "Your Privacy" and "Your Content".
    I also highly suggest reading Microsoft's Privacy Statement.

As this does not reflect what a discussion would be on the Xbox Forums in accordance with the

Xbox Forums Guidlines
    and the proper information has been provided regarding the issue, we will be locking this thread.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
Thema:

Microsoft privacy issues

1. Microsoft privacy issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft privacy issues

2. Configuracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Configuracion de privacidad Microsoft [Microsoft Privacy Settings]: Hola a todos. Mi problema es el siguiente: Hace una semana que no puedo jugar en linea pero esto solo sucede en la red wifi de mi casa puesto que juego en la red de mi oficina y ahi entro...
  3. Microsoft privacy settings change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy settings change: I am trying to play Minecraft while logged in of course off of Xbox but it says to change my privacy settings so I click on the links they give me to fix it and it never takes me to where I need...
  4. On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On average 1-30 days how long does Microsoft Privacy to respond a report?: So I've found my old Xbox 360 and i tried to sign in with my account but i forgot the password, the only thing i have is the Xbox ID, my account email/gamertag and the owner of the account which...
  5. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  6. Microsoft Privacy Changes Completely Impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Privacy Changes Completely Impossible: Hi everyone, I have spent the past 20 minutes trying to change my privacy settings so that I can use the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. However, every microsoft help page tells me to go to...
  7. Microsoft Account Privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Privacy: Hi all, I have struggled trying to change my privacy settings for my account because I can't cross platform on my PS4 because im settings this up for my kids but it says to review and change them...
  8. Making me verify my password for microsoft privacy statement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making me verify my password for microsoft privacy statement: It's not letting me log in how to I fix it 6a131fe9-ec0c-4ffe-9c9c-fd6288f0b192
  9. Children not showing up as part of Xbox Privacy settings, they DO show up in my Microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Children not showing up as part of Xbox Privacy settings, they DO show up in my Microsoft ...: Hello, I was directed here by a Microsoft support rep, as we were unable to solve my issue last night. My children both have Microsoft accounts, and we are all in a Microsoft family. I am...
  10. Microsoft family / xBox privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family / xBox privacy settings: Hi, I have setup up microsoft family members under my windows account and those accounts also have xbox profiles but when I log into xBox.com I cannot see my kid's profiles under privacy settings...