Microsoft Purchase - Not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Purchase - Not Working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Today i bought something from Microsoft Store, the money has been taken from my bank account but then in got an email which said the purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kac1er, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Kac1er
    Kac1er Guest

Hello

Today i bought something from Microsoft Store, the money has been taken from my bank account but then in got an email which said the purchase had some problems and i did not got the thing i bought.

So now i have neither money nor purchased items.

What should i do now?

I want to say that my purchase has not been booked yet (it is going to be done at 2019-10-21), maybe this is reason? but still i have status DECLINED in my purchase history.

:)

Kac1er, Oct 21, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kac1er

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with a purchase you made on your account.

For these circumstances, I would recommend that you
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    so that they may be able to provide additional details on what would be the cause of this declined status.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Charges on my account.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some help.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. maxen Win User

Purchasing Microsoft Points/Currency- Not Working :(

5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. Battlefield (US) Games with gold

There's a known issue with that game that Microsoft is working on. It should work through the website, but they are working on fixing the purchase issue through the console.
  6. Kaleidosphere Win User

Status code: 8C250001 - And it doesn't exist?? (Tried to buy a game from the marketplace, failed)

Now I tried purchasing microsoft points - IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE ;-;
Thema:

1. Microsoft Purchase - Not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Purchase Working

2. Пропала покупка из Microsoft store[Translation-Missing purchase from Microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропала покупка из Microsoft store[Translation-Missing purchase from Microsoft store]: Пропало dls возвращение некроманта к diablo 3. Дополнение было куплено пару лет назад для xbox one. В истории покупок dls нет [Translation-Missing dls the return of the necromancer to diablo 3....
  3. Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install: The following message appears in a white box, with the install now button faded out so it can't be clicked "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...
  4. Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]: Merhabalar; oyun içi satın alım yapmak istiyorum, ödeme yöntemi olarak önce banka hesap kartı ekledim ancak satın alma yapılamadı hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası verdi. Bankayı aradım...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  6. Compras através da minha conta Microsoft - Como resolver?[Purchases through my Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras através da minha conta Microsoft - Como resolver?[Purchases through my Microsoft...: olá boa noite. Hoje recebi comprovantes de compra digitais realizadas na loja da Microsoft, mas não realizei nenhuma delas. Gostaria de saber como entrar em contato com um atendente da Xbox...
  7. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  8. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  9. My microsoft store purchases arent working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft store purchases arent working!: I just redeemed a code for my Minecraft Windows 10 edition and it did say it successful. When i went to the store and tried to download it it showed this button - https://imgur.com/a/88Z80iF...
  10. Purchased movies and tv shows not working on the Microsoft movie and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movies and tv shows not working on the Microsoft movie and tv app: my xbox one Microsoft movie and tv app isnt letting me playback moves but will pet me watch previews ive factory reset and everything the techs have told me to do and nothing it working to fix the...