Microsoft: Purchased Movies?

Discus and support Microsoft: Purchased Movies? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Purchased Movies? Why are my purchased movies not downloaded to my Xbox One? Where are they stored? Why?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nelson01, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Nelson01
    Nelson01 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Purchased Movies?
    Why are my purchased movies not downloaded to my Xbox One? Where are they stored? Why?

:)

Nelson01, Mar 25, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Microsoft Purchases Havok

bloosuga, Mar 25, 2017
  3. 2DRealm
    2DRealm Guest
    Microsoft Purchases Havok

Smart Buy. Everybody and their dog uses it. I can't think of the next most used licensed physics engine off the top of my head.

2DRealm, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Sanana94 Win User

Microsoft purchases

Like coco said, you can ask for a code, but the default option would be to buy it for yourself, so if you bought something, I'm sure it's in your console now ready to install ;)
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Microsoft purchases

If you buy direct from microsoftstore.com you have options for both, if you buy digital you'll get an email with a redeemable code or if you buy physical it will be shipped to the address you provide. If you buy from the marketplace on the Xbox it's always
    digital.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft purchases

Hello ErrantKarabella,

From the FAQ:

How do I know how many Rewards Credits I've earned and how will I know when they have been converted to my local currency and deposited into my Microsoft account?

First, log in to Xbox Live Rewards and head over to the MyRewards page. Once you are on the MyRewards page, click on 'View MyStatement.' MyStatement is a summary of all your rewards activity. You can view:

• Pending Rewards Credits: Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account
    • Rewards Credits Deposits: Credits that have already been converted to your country's local currency and deposited in your Microsoft account.
    • Previous Month: Activity over the past month
    • Past 6 Months: Activity over the past 6 months
    • Lifetime: All your activity for the entire duration of your Xbox Live Rewards membership.

You'll also receive a MyStatement email each month that shows your Rewards Credits activity summary.

However, looking over your purchases, you will not complete any offers with your purchases, so they will not award any Credits at this time. Your movie purchase will progress the Microsoft Movies and TV offer, but will not complete it. Your other example,
    Assassin's Creed Origins on January 1st, did not complete any offers, so it similarly did not award Rewards Credits.

For reference, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get MyVIP payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. coco meat train Win User

Microsoft purchases

Hello Michelle, there should be an option for either on most games.
  8. JohnnnnC Win User

Purchase with Microsoft Points?

Ah, sorted it now. When you add points it makes it into a Microsoft account linked to your account. Makes the Microsoft points into real money on that account, smarter idea than the points.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Purchased Movies? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Purchased Movies

2. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  3. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  4. XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account: My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on his so his game tag and memory is all there....
  5. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  6. Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account: My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and logging on, I select to save the content online....
  7. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  8. I mistakenly selected confirm to purchase a movie from Microsoft on XBOX 1. Is there a way to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I mistakenly selected confirm to purchase a movie from Microsoft on XBOX 1. Is there a way to ...: I need to get info pn Xbox 1 movie purchases 80ae2e02-6948-4119-8ae0-9200330e67c1
  9. Purchased movies and tv shows not working on the Microsoft movie and tv app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movies and tv shows not working on the Microsoft movie and tv app: my xbox one Microsoft movie and tv app isnt letting me playback moves but will pet me watch previews ive factory reset and everything the techs have told me to do and nothing it working to fix the...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV: Newest Episodes from two Nickelodeon series not available for purchase ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Movies & TV: Newest Episodes from two Nickelodeon series not available for purchase ...: On November 20th, 2016, The episode "The Power Inside Her" from the Nickelodeon TMNT series aired on Nickelodeon, and that episode is available through the PlayStation Store and ITunes, but is...