Microsoft purchases

Discus and support Microsoft purchases in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i have been saving up money on my microsoft account for the past 7 month in order for me to be able and purchase the Xbox Series X, since i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shak Blanco Pr, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft purchases

So i have been saving up money on my microsoft account for the past 7 month in order for me to be able and purchase the Xbox Series X, since i do everything digitally from buying games, add-on, shirts even headset it made perfect sence to buy my new console
    using the same currency ive been using to purchase everything related to xbox, i decide to chat with somebody online about this because i wanted to make sure that this is possible and i stumble into her telling me i cannot do this and i got really dissapointed
    because i really want my new console and i have bought countless xbox cards in order to have my funds ready for the pre order of my new console, this is really hard for me because i now have all the money for the console on my xbox account and i can’t buy
    my console

:)

Shak Blanco Pr, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Sanana94 Win User

Microsoft purchases

Like coco said, you can ask for a code, but the default option would be to buy it for yourself, so if you bought something, I'm sure it's in your console now ready to install ;)
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Microsoft purchases

If you buy direct from microsoftstore.com you have options for both, if you buy digital you'll get an email with a redeemable code or if you buy physical it will be shipped to the address you provide. If you buy from the marketplace on the Xbox it's always
    digital.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Microsoft purchases

Hello Michelle, there should be an option for either on most games.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft purchases

Hello ErrantKarabella,

From the FAQ:

How do I know how many Rewards Credits I've earned and how will I know when they have been converted to my local currency and deposited into my Microsoft account?

First, log in to Xbox Live Rewards and head over to the MyRewards page. Once you are on the MyRewards page, click on 'View MyStatement.' MyStatement is a summary of all your rewards activity. You can view:

• Pending Rewards Credits: Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account
    • Rewards Credits Deposits: Credits that have already been converted to your country's local currency and deposited in your Microsoft account.
    • Previous Month: Activity over the past month
    • Past 6 Months: Activity over the past 6 months
    • Lifetime: All your activity for the entire duration of your Xbox Live Rewards membership.

You'll also receive a MyStatement email each month that shows your Rewards Credits activity summary.

However, looking over your purchases, you will not complete any offers with your purchases, so they will not award any Credits at this time. Your movie purchase will progress the Microsoft Movies and TV offer, but will not complete it. Your other example,
    Assassin's Creed Origins on January 1st, did not complete any offers, so it similarly did not award Rewards Credits.

For reference, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get MyVIP payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft purchase

Hello Simon,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a purchase. You can reach out to
    Mojang support as to why the coins are not added yet. If still not satisfied you can

request a refund

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Microsoft purchases

1. Microsoft purchases - Similar Threads - Microsoft purchases

2. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  3. Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank: So I have been using my Minecraft account with out issue for about 4 months before this happened. I have two Realms subscriptions be accident, and one of the realms I wasn't using. I canceled one...
  4. XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe: Hi All, I am hoping you can help with some advice. I have been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator with XBox game pass and would like to purchase the full game to get the deluxe upgrade. My...
  5. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  6. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...
  7. Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased the 505 Games title "Control Ultimate" but it will not download. Error code 0x87E0000D appears in Manage Game on XBOX One, and in MicroSoft Store, when I start an install. It allows...
  8. Microsoft Account balance can’t be used to purchase Console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account balance can’t be used to purchase Console: Hello everybody, I am preparing for the Xbox Series X launch and since there is a few occasions coming up for which people want to give me presents, I thought I could ask them to buy me Microsoft...
  9. Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance: I have added $25 to my son's Microsoft account. He is trying to buy vbucks on Fortnite ($19.99). I have tried purchasing them on his account but am given no option to use his balance. Just PayPal,...
  10. Making a purchase with credit from Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a purchase with credit from Microsoft account: i recently got a xbox gift card so I could get V-Bucks on fortnite. Unfortunatly when i tried to redeem it i could not buy the V-bucks. it said that the money was on my Microsoft account if i...