Microsoft: Question concerning ban

Discus and support Microsoft: Question concerning ban in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Question concerning ban I'd I am currently on a communication ban until the 30th and also ban for "harassment" until the 3rd of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by biglou617, Oct 23, 2016.

1. biglou617
    biglou617 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Question concerning ban
    I'd I am currently on a communication ban until the 30th and also ban for "harassment" until the 3rd of November do I go by the first or the second to be able to talk?

:)

biglou617, Oct 23, 2016
  2. s2ua7
    s2ua7 Guest
    help me abount my baned xbox hardrive

I found
    this
    article concerning the question you are asking. It is dated 2009 so hopefully someone else can verify that this is still the case.

s2ua7, Oct 23, 2016
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.

XBF Lance J, Oct 23, 2016
  4. s2ua7 Win User

help me abount my baned xbox hardrive

I found
    this
    article concerning the question you are asking. It is dated 2009 so hopefully someone else can verify that this is still the case.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.
  6. Talax Lives Win User

My xbox has been banned, WHY?!

as far as MS is concerned, the bans are just.

the forums cannot tell you why you have been banned. the only ones who can (the xblpet) don't respond to questions about consolebans.
  7. taidara Win User

help

8. XBF Lance J Win User

Market Place Theft?

Hey Teeqson,

For questions and concerns over bans, please refer over to Xbox Enforcement.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Question concerning ban - Similar Threads - Microsoft Question concerning

2. Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: There is any way to see total remaining distance to the airport (IFR destiny) in all aircraft. I can see in the FSX but not in 2020. My favorite Plane is A320neo. Sory for the low quality image....
  3. Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator Xbox one release question: I have a question people are telling me Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is only coming down for PC on Tuesday also Some people are telling me it is coming out for PC and Xbox on Tuesday so is he...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question: Hi, I'm trying to decide which version of the new Flight Sim to buy. With the future release of new hand crafted airports, will it depend on which version you buy as to which airports you'll get?...
  5. Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have 2 questions: 1. Do I need to uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X from my computer to install new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can I keep both games on my computer. 2. I have Lenovo...
  6. Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...: Boa noite, gostaria de tirar uma dúvida, na verdade tentar buscar uma solução, talvez fique um pouco confuso, mas vou tentar me explicar da melhor maneira possível. Eu tenho duas gamertags que...
  7. Microsoft money question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft money question: I am in a family account and my brother put extra cash in my account that I want to put to steam account cause the games that I buy here either don't work or are too costly, but microsoft has no...
  8. Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.: Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have had it) and now my elite v2 controller not...
  9. Microsoft all access upgrade questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft all access upgrade questions: Hello. Just read about All Access program to upgrade to new upcoming xbox seriesx by joining and making payments. But i dont see the the new 2020 xbox series x. Option Shows only 3. xboxone x, s,...
  10. Microsoft: Questions concerning my account

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Questions concerning my account: Microsoft (Routers): Questions concerning my account Hey Biglou617, Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart of the console, and then re-add the account to see if that...