Microsoft: Question concerning ban

Discus and support Microsoft: Question concerning ban in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Question concerning ban I'd I am currently on a communication ban until the 30th and also ban for "harassment" until the 3rd of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by biglou617, Oct 23, 2016.

1. biglou617
    biglou617 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Question concerning ban
    I'd I am currently on a communication ban until the 30th and also ban for "harassment" until the 3rd of November do I go by the first or the second to be able to talk?

:)

biglou617, Oct 23, 2016
  2. s2ua7
    s2ua7 Guest
    help me abount my baned xbox hardrive

I found
    this
    article concerning the question you are asking. It is dated 2009 so hopefully someone else can verify that this is still the case.

s2ua7, Oct 23, 2016
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.

XBF Lance J, Oct 23, 2016
  4. s2ua7 Win User

help me abount my baned xbox hardrive

I found
    this
    article concerning the question you are asking. It is dated 2009 so hopefully someone else can verify that this is still the case.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Geblokkeerd op Xbox Live voor "MarketPlaceTheft" zonder reden. [Blocked on Xbox Live for "Market Placet raises " For no reason.]

Hey Jeannot,

For questions or concerns regarding suspensions and bans, please visit Xbox Enforcement.
  6. Talax Lives Win User

My xbox has been banned, WHY?!

as far as MS is concerned, the bans are just.

the forums cannot tell you why you have been banned. the only ones who can (the xblpet) don't respond to questions about consolebans.
  7. taidara Win User

help

8. XBF Lance J Win User

Market Place Theft?

Hey Teeqson,

For questions and concerns over bans, please refer over to Xbox Enforcement.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Question concerning ban - Similar Threads - Microsoft Question concerning

2. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  3. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  4. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  6. Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question: Hi All, Picked up the Microsoft brand chat headset, and when I plug it in I see the headset icon on the screen and it looks like it works but I don't hear any game audio in the headset and when I...
  7. I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] How do you change the region code for an xbox gift card. i live in Australia but i have a US currency gift card that i am unble to use...
  8. Microsoft: Questions concerning my account

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Questions concerning my account: Microsoft (Routers): Questions concerning my account Hey Biglou617, Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart of the console, and then re-add the account to see if that...
  9. Microsoft reward question

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft reward question: Do my contests entries only count for 1 month or all 12 months when you enter in monthly draws? af751fec-c0f1-49ce-b1f6-a0aea96f9b02
  10. Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.: Hi, I just download the game, Microsoft Treasure Hunt, from Microsoft Store today on my laptop. I am able to open the game successfully. However, after I opened the game, in the tutorial run, if...