Microsoft realms cancelled subscription

Discus and support Microsoft realms cancelled subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone can help. In March I bought a subscription to microsoft realms and my son started playing minecraft on it with a friend. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LornaRees1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. LornaRees1
    LornaRees1 Guest

I don't know if anyone can help. In March I bought a subscription to microsoft realms and my son started playing minecraft on it with a friend. In April I realised I already had a subscription so I cancelled one - as it turns out I cancelled the new one
    I had bought that my son was playing on. Now, he would like that one back again. What can I do? Is it gone forever?

Do I need multiple subscriptions if he is playing with separate groups of friends?

:)

LornaRees1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

Hi Kooszec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Realms in Minecraft is not a Microsoft affiliated subscription, but rather a subscription associated with your Mojang account. From the

Realms FAQ
    on Mojang's website; "You can cancel or reactivate your recurring payment for Minecraft Realms at any time from your
    account overview. Find the Realm you're looking for listed under My Subscriptions. From here you can cancel or reactivate your Realm."

"If you have any trouble with this process, please contact customer support and provide them with the transaction ID associated with your
    most recent Realms purchase."

You will to contact Mojang Support if you need more assitance with this matter.
  3. XBF George L Win User

XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from the realm service of the Xbox's game pe Minecraft)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're trying to cancel your Minecraft Realms paid monthly subscription and cant figure out how to do so is that right? I recommend you go here:

Canceling a Realms subscription
    . Follow the steps listed and you should be able to get the subscription to stop charging you. Hope this helps!

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. wi7bit Win User

Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this. I always found Microsoft very helpful when dealing with subscription issues, so I'm shocked!

Not sure if any other ambassador can help me out here, but isn't Minecraft Realms a subscription service? They could easily refund the sub and cancel the Realm.

What does it show on the 'Service & Subscriptions' screen?

I've looked at this my own account and I'm finding it impossible to take out two subscriptions for the same service on the same account.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft realms

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on cancelling Minecraft realms. Here is a

forum post
    from Minecraft forums on how to cancel the subscription.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Sarandipity7012 Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

Hello Unholy Eff3ct! Same issue, sooo frustrating.

I don't think it has to do with you cancelling the subscription, but it might. My Realm expired because my debit card was stolen so I got a new one and forgot to update the card information. I didn't realize it until 2 months later because I was in night
    classes and did not have much time to play. On Microsoft's website though it says I cancelled it on 10/20/19, when my card could not be charged since it was stolen and cut off.

When I went to renew it on 12/20/19 the renew button was not there. I could not find it in my settings on Minecraft, settings on Xbox, manage subscriptions on Microsoft's website, Mojang's website, no where!

So I thought I might have to subscribe to this realms plus subscription to be able to get back into it. I clicked on the pencil next to my expired realm, I clicked on "Manage Subscriptions", I clicked "Info" under the one that is expired, and it takes me
    to the new realms plus subscription page. I proceeded to purchase the monthly subscription then went back out to play, and it had created a brand new realm. I loaded in it once to make sure it didn't copy my realm, but nope brand new realm nothing in my bag
    no clue where I am so I saved and exited that realm. I haven't gotten back on that realm until tonight when I was on the phone with Xbox Support, just to double verify it was not my original expired realm.

When speaking with Xbox both times, they have tried to look and find out if they do have access to the realms and how they could help to no avail. They have been awesome in trying to assist, but just cannot access in game developer content on Minecraft.

On 12/23/19 I emailed Mojang from Minecraft.net and got an email back saying they got my request and will get back with me, but I have not heard from them since and it has been 20 days now. I have gone on twitter and asked Mojang's Support to check on it
    multiple times, and they keep saying they will respond in a timely manner in the order requests were received. 20 days is a long time to wait for support, while I am paying for a realm I do not use.

I didn't want to cancel the new subscription without them being able to see on the back end why it purchased a brand new one when going through the old expired realms "Info" button.

I believe the issue is that the button to renew realms was removed when adding the new realms plus subscription page. I think that they could not allow users to renew an old expired realm with the new realms plus subscriptions being active. Since
    there is no
    10 player "Realm Server Subscription" anymore, there is only a
    10 player "Realms Plus Subscription" or
    2 player "Realms Server
    Subscription".

Either way, last time I had a card mix up and my realm expired - I clicked the pencil, manage subscriptions, and renew realm then it took me to the page to pay for the monthly subscription. This option, like you have said, is no longer there. Xbox Support
    cannot access it because it is in game content that they only manage the billing for, and Mojang has only one method of true support contact that I have found and they are not responding to my emails.

Hoping you might have heard something by now that might help me out as well! Thank you! Hopefully we can access our realms asap! lol

- Sarandipity
Thema:

1. Microsoft realms cancelled subscription - Similar Threads - Microsoft realms cancelled

2. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": This was a thread that was closed because you said that it was fixed, but I tried all the solutions on the thread, restarting, redownloading, logging out, the whole nine yards and still nothing...
  3. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": I've been playing on my Realm for months now, but today, for no reason, i cannot log into live services. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up". I've gone to...
  4. Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account: Hello everyone, Recently I have experienced problems with my account on Switch in which it makes a pop-up that states, "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  5. Minecraft Realms Microsoft account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Microsoft account issues: When I go to join my friends Minecraft realm, it says I cannot because of how my account is set up. It also directs me to aka.ms/accountsettings. I do not know why I cannot join my friend because...
  6. Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...: So been trying to join or create a Minecraft Realms server for my son (I have an active subscription) on iPad but getting the following message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  7. Microsoft Bedrock Minecraft Realms Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bedrock Minecraft Realms Down?: I turned off my realm because of bad lag and turned it on again and now nothing is working? 25d56e0e-3b66-4d1e-9a65-a6b66d0e222e
  8. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch: I have been trying to change how my account is set up for about an hour and a half now and nothing appears to be working or even trying to help me figure out what is going on. I can play with...
  9. Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms: Dear community, Several days trying to solve this matter with my son. Spend already one day with the support service and they could't solve it.. Going nuts. Very simle : My son want to play on...
  10. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...