Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S

Discus and support Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S Every time I turn on my Xbox one S .It keeps saying that I need to install the latest update.Yet the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IONUFC, Sep 16, 2020.

1. IONUFC
    IONUFC Guest

Every time I turn on my Xbox one S .It keeps saying that I need to install the latest update.Yet the update kills my console rendering it useless 15/09/20 U.K..

:)

IONUFC, Sep 16, 2020
  2. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

"store experience update"

All xbox ones recieved a console update recently so its probably regarding that
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Update Regarding Recent bans

Wow they actually were banned for no reason. lol.
  4. The Operator-BC80A5E Win User

This isn't even close to the first time that this has happened, a first that they've apologized for it, though. Inaccurate bans happen all the time, seriously.
  5. ps360 Win User

People have gone and bought new consoles...it's a slap in the face to the consumer.
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

A major corporation has the guts to say whoops, we messed up. These people are lucky they got unbanned, much less comp'ed.
Thema:

1. Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Microsoft recent update

2. The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps

in XboX Insiders
    The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps: When I open Microsoft Store and I open a another app and then I open the xbox guide, the microsoft store doesn't display in the recently used apps section submitted by /u/DokiDokiMagikku...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4): Hello folks, I'm having a very strange issue after the recent update where my microsoft crossplay account information keeps getting disconnected as with the recent patch. After every time that I...
  4. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  5. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  6. Microsoft Store app locked inside of my recent games/apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store app locked inside of my recent games/apps on Xbox One: So this happened a few months ago but I've stayed quiet hoping to just see an update for such a glaring and obnoxious issue. As the title says, The 'Microsoft Store' application on the Xbox One...
  7. I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

in XboX Insiders
    I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/charlie--marshmallow [link] [comments]
  8. microsoft minesweeper just crashes after the most recent updates for Win 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft minesweeper just crashes after the most recent updates for Win 10.: I have had this issue before, and it took many many uninstall, reboot, install, reboot's until I got it working again. Before I start this tortuous effort, please can you confirm that you have a...
  9. How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw?: How do I remove the recently played from Microsoft Jigsaw? 11409717-0dde-41b2-8cff-d9b65c4d3b1b
  10. i cant call microsoft but that recent update still dident fix login instagram

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant call microsoft but that recent update still dident fix login instagram: recent update still dident fix log in instagram on xbox b2977299-191a-40be-86c7-df22a7935226