Microsoft: redeem code error need help

Discus and support Microsoft: redeem code error need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lilthug4lyfe hd, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help
    i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate.

it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp section nothing comes up.

can someone. help asap i just want to use my gold

:)

lilthug4lyfe hd, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Nov 1, 2016
  3. ALuigi76
    ALuigi76 Guest
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

Hi Support,

I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card.

The error code is :

XBOS-1005
    5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b

Thanks,

Alex

ALuigi76, Nov 1, 2016
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Recuperar codigo [Translation - Recover code]

5. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  6. Mister Beep Win User

halo wars de code not working

Which error are you receiving? Having the error code and error message will help us a bunch! Be sure to give it a shot on our
    Microsoft Redeem page as well.

Keep us posted!
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft xbox 1 edition

Hello JoeyVp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Do you need help redeeming a prepaid code for Minecraft on Xbox One? Are you getting an error code or error message when you
    try to redeem the code? Were you able to redeem the token, but the game is not installing? Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hello microsoft i have been promoted by u with 3 months musicpass groove music but unfortunatly its can't be redeemed i don't know the reseaon please if u can help me , thank You

Hey there FireSubZeRo,

We'd be happy to help, but we'll need a few more details. What error message or error code are you seeing when you try to redeem the code? To clarify as well, these codes did expire if they weren't redeemed by the date provided in the message containing
    the code. Do you still have the message with the code included?

Let us know!
Thema:

Microsoft: redeem code error need help

1. Microsoft: redeem code error need help - Similar Threads - Microsoft redeem code

2. microsoft redeem code on wrong device

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft redeem code on wrong device: I put a accidently applied a code to my laptop instead of my xbox, can this be reversed 5970fa2f-d1ad-4ec4-b5bb-67ac82e7d721
  3. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  4. Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed': Hi there, I purchased Minecraft back in 2012 and was looking to play the Windows 10 version as it's cross-platform. I saw that players who had purchased before Oct 2017 could get the game for...
  5. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

in XBoX Accessibility
    CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?: I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back....
  6. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  7. Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account: I redeemed a code for Forza 4 Ultimate using my microsoft account. I was assuming that the program would be accessible by my child under their login on my PC. But the comments on a previous thread...
  8. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  9. Redeem Microsoft Points Codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeem Microsoft Points Codes: How do I redeem a Microsoft Points Codes? 4482f1a3-ea2f-40b6-bc8b-974e5bdfbdd0
  10. Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox: i bought a code for minecraft and redeemed it on the microsoft store and cant play on my xbox. please help 51068c92-ea53-43f9-92bc-8dbbf6c9154a