Microsoft reward points not given

Discus and support Microsoft reward points not given in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fili62, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Fili62
    Fili62 Guest

Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game currency. i downloaded the game and bought 1000 crowns,
    $10 value, and only received credit for downloading the game. i would like to receive my points please. Also, i received an email about downloading the bing app and doing ten searches to received 500 points and double points on mobile searches for a month.
    i downloaded the app for both me and my wifes account, [Mod Removed-Personal Information], and did not receive either reward. Please help to fix this.

:)

Fili62, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game currency. i downloaded the game and bought 1000
    crowns, $10 value, and only received credit for downloading the game. i would like to receive my points please. Also, i received an email about downloading the bing app and doing ten searches to received 500 points and double points on mobile searches for
    a month. i downloaded the app for both me and my wifes account, [Mod Removed-Personal Information], and did not receive either reward. Please help to fix this.
    These issues will need to be supported by
    Microsoft Rewards Support
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

5. Christyna64 Win User

You will need to contact MS Rewards for this. Here is the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with the Rewards points. Unfortunately we are unable to review any of this here on the Forums. Go ahead and submit a support request to the rewards team so that you can get this issue looked at.

Rewards Support Request

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Microsoft reward points not given - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward points

2. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  3. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  4. MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS: Hello there, I don't know where to find help so I'll write it directly here. I can't contact Microsoft support in any ways now and I can't have answer. So I have a problem. A few months ago I've...
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS: Hello there, I don't know where to find help so I'll write it directly here. I can't contact Microsoft support in any ways now and I can't have answer. So I have a problem. A few months ago I've...
  6. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  8. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  9. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  10. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...