Microsoft Reward points

Discus and support Microsoft Reward points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I would like to know, it says on the microsoft rewards app that if you get an xbox one s, you could get $200 worth of microsoft reward points. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by NicoNeko228, Jul 8, 2018.

1. NicoNeko228
    NicoNeko228 Guest

Microsoft Reward points

I would like to know, it says on the microsoft rewards app that if you get an xbox one s, you could get $200 worth of microsoft reward points. Is it possible to redeem this reward if you already have an xbox one s. If its possible can someone tell me how,
    Thank you.

:)

NicoNeko228, Jul 8, 2018
  2. MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

MRallamagoosa, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

MRallamagoosa, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Microsoft Reward points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
    Generally if the purchase was made before the offer became available, it is not eligible.

Smwutches, Jul 8, 2018
  5. No, you have to buy the item during the promotional period.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help

Not exactly. If you keep the gems until the program switches to the Microsoft Rewards program, each gem will be transferred over as 1 Microsoft Rewards point (So you would get 1880 Microsoft Rewards points). Gems and Microsoft Rewards points don't actually
    have a monetary value so it wouldn't be the same as $18.80.
  9. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  10. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

Microsoft Reward points

1. Microsoft Reward points - Similar Threads - Microsoft Reward points

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  4. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  5. I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?: I like to bank my rewards points up and then redeem them when Microsoft puts out their discounted price for redeeming Microsoft Store credit. I used to get Amazon gift cards for 5250 points, but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...
  7. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  8. Microsoft reward points scratch off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points scratch off: A few months ago in the Microsoft rewards redeem section there was a 200-point scratch off ticket, more recently there were llamas. I won a Harman/Kardon Envoke with Cortana digital assistant....
  9. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  10. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...