Microsoft reward points

Discus and support Microsoft reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know how to spend my Microsoft reward points. When I check out it will only let me either use a credit card or a Paypal account. Nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Anthony_547, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Microsoft reward points

I need to know how to spend my Microsoft reward points. When I check out it will only let me either use a credit card or a Paypal account. Nothing about Microsoft reward points. Can you please help me?

:)

James Anthony_547, Aug 14, 2022
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help

Not exactly. If you keep the gems until the program switches to the Microsoft Rewards program, each gem will be transferred over as 1 Microsoft Rewards point (So you would get 1880 Microsoft Rewards points). Gems and Microsoft Rewards points don't actually
    have a monetary value so it wouldn't be the same as $18.80.
  5. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

Microsoft reward points

1. Microsoft reward points - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward points

2. Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?: Can you get Microsoft rewards points for playing Minecraft java on PC? 8895c647-de9e-466c-8db3-9e06b898f2ad
  3. Microsoft reward points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft reward points: Under the Shop & Earn offer I am not receiving any reward points for game purchases. Any ideas please? f34e8698-7e26-49d5-9381-45c7c4755d2a
  4. So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?: I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to google you can go and take some quizzes or...
  5. Is there a way to transfer points to a family member in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer points to a family member in Microsoft Rewards: I have been trying to give points to my brother, but haven't seen a feature to do this. Please tell me how to transfer points if there is a way. 3857ae12-0c5b-480c-9905-041ed3beec35
  6. Microsoft rewards 50 points achievement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards 50 points achievement problem: im having trouble the 50 points achievement wont accept it happened yesterday and today i tryed reset and account remove and regathered a333b1f1-2bd5-4317-bfc2-dba1c788cda5
  7. Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not awarding 500 points and Microsoft ignoring complaints .: I really find it infuriating when I perform tasks for you and your services Microsoft and you don't pay out . The 500 point achievment reward didn't trigger this month. It didn't trigger last...
  8. problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...: so I pre ordered the STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN. https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/9NRR49NM7F1N game, while it worked right, I...
  9. Microsoft Reward Points Not Showing Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward Points Not Showing Elden Ring: I preordered Elden Ring on Xbox Series X, but have not received my 6,000 reward points. 0ac4c766-cc7f-47e6-9095-ee5df011a974
  10. In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i...: In Microsoft Rewards, I get this message saying I'm cool and here's 100 points but when i click it it sends me to the same page in another tab how do I get my 100 points?...