Microsoft reward

Discus and support Microsoft reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the application to run it tells me that the market that I selected is not supported by the application and I selected the US store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xx HOS1Mxx, Nov 9, 2019.

1. xx HOS1Mxx
    xx HOS1Mxx Guest

Microsoft reward

When I click on the application to run it tells me that the market that I selected is not supported by the application and I selected the US store and iam looked at your site and says that the US store
    supports the application so why not enter me

And thank you

:)

xx HOS1Mxx, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft reward

1. Microsoft reward - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward

2. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  3. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: ¿Cuándo estará disponible Microsoft Rewards en Latinoamérica? Más específicamente en Colombia. [Translation-When will Microsoft Rewards be available in Latin America? More specifically in...
  5. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  6. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest: Hello i have been having issues with microsoft rewards on xbox recently i am able to do everything and get rewarded for it aswell apart from quest that require achievements as i can't get...
  7. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...
  8. Microsoft/XBox Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/XBox Rewards: I have completed 19 achievements today but none are getting me the 50 daily points, the 100 weekly, and it will knock me out of my 21-week streak, costing me thousands of points in the future. I...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox: Is there a way to contact customer service, because i had like 6 achievements this week; and right now i still have 1 out of the required 3 achievements. I'm about to lose my 59 week streak. I'm...
  10. Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements: So i'm on an 8 week streak and the last thing i need is unlock 3 achievements, i already got 10+ achievements in this week already and even completing an entire game, but the lame app is frozen at...