Microsoft reward

Discus and support Microsoft reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the application to run it tells me that the market that I selected is not supported by the application and I selected the US store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xx HOS1Mxx, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

1. xx HOS1Mxx
    xx HOS1Mxx Guest

Microsoft reward

When I click on the application to run it tells me that the market that I selected is not supported by the application and I selected the US store and iam looked at your site and says that the US store
    supports the application so why not enter me

And thank you

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft reward

1. Microsoft reward - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward

2. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  3. Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]: Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o ha caducado la promoción?Gracias de...
  4. Microsoft rewards app won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app won't open: Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412...
  5. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  6. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Fiz diversas compras já com a existência do Microsoft Rewards e não notei terem sido computados os pontos correspondentes. Realizei a compra de pelo menos 400 reais em jogos, seja pela Live na...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: New to the microsoft rewards program, I really like the Cosmic Rescue Missions that are active right now, are events like these common throughout the year or is this the first time something like...
  9. Gift a microsoft reward to a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a microsoft reward to a friend: I got a free reward from Microsoft rewards for a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and don't want it since i have virtually all the games on there that i would want so im wanting to gift it to...
  10. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8