Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Djmor693, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/Djmor693
    /u/Djmor693 Guest

Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage

Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200 notifications (in about 5 to 10 minutes) that I could get a $5 reward certificate by using my points.

There was no way for me to stop the bug itself. Fortunately I was just Quest completing this so it wasn't overly frustrating.

Anyone else seem to have this issue?

submitted by /u/Djmor693
    [link] [comments]

/u/Djmor693, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Dabima Win User

Rewards Account Suspended without cause

Seeing this concerns me a bit. The terms of service are not very descriptive at all for Microsoft Rewards. I've got around 77000 points saved up and should be getting a $100 gift card in the next few months. I will often rapid-fire searches on both my
    computer and phone, and I'm hoping that doesn't make it look like I'm a bot or something.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  4. Omicron Reaper Win User

Rapid Fire

What I dont understand is the fal and m8 have a max rof...even if you turn a rapid fire controller up all the way they will go just slightly faster then the select fire option (have one but hate the way it feels in my hands so i dont use it)....but not the
    pistols...they fire like the scorpion.
  5. SpoonyGymnast02 Win User

Rapid Fire

why do certain handguns fire like a drunk assault rifle..why do handguns fire at 100 shots per second..its ridiculous..is it a modded controller with rapid fire that hasnt been patched???
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rapid Fire

^^I didnt say they werent cheating as those controllers are not allowed on XBL. I simply stated that the devs have given the normal gamer a way to "contend" (if you will) against those people. Thats a far cry from older CODs where the RF controllers could
    be huge, but not anymore.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Gift

2. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  3. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...: I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's Confirmation...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence: Hello all! Recently on the Microsoft rewards xbox app (and web page) have not had to usual roblox gift card redemption option in the redeem section. My conclusion is that they have ran out of...
  5. Microsoft Rewards robux gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards robux gift card: I got about 3000 microsoft rewards points and i went to redeem my robux gift card. But when i searched it up, it didnt come up. Is it removed? 75ae1a7e-300a-42ed-a7c7-2bb9eba1fc1e
  6. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c
  7. Gifting Microsoft Reward Points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting Microsoft Reward Points.: can you gift Microsoft rewards points anymore, and if so how can you do it. 5f8a694c-d272-4745-a182-8b18bd89d0a4
  8. Gifting Microsoft gift cards from microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Microsoft gift cards from microsoft rewards: So i have Microsoft rewards points and i can get 2 Microsoft gift cards from Microsoft rewards. My friend who plays on Xbox plays fortnite and I would like to gift him some VBucks. but i want to...
  9. I purchased gift cards with my microsoft reward points but haven't received the money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased gift cards with my microsoft reward points but haven't received the money: I purchased two £25 and a £10 gift card from my rearward points yesterday and still haven't received them in my account a712c725-c520-45f7-979d-af5300c4dce2
  10. MICROSOFT REWARDS GIFT CARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT REWARDS GIFT CARD: I can't freaking use my Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Balance. It says I need a 25 character code. PLEASE! HELP! 85a115f6-1741-43de-8104-26afbd57833d