Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why 8356c4fd-0311-46c6-9208-ec97f7f00c81 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sayadKing, Apr 27, 2020.

1. sayadKing
    sayadKing Guest

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why

:)

sayadKing, Apr 27, 2020
  2. hunter lee Win User

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why
    It just said i was suspended and dont y
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to try emailing Microsoft Rewards support again. They do not use the forums and Xbox Rewards support cannot assist since that is a different program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards account

2. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  3. Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??: I made a redemption of 5 reais and 15 reais (Brazilian currency) in the microsoft rewards program, I expected to drop into the account, and soon after it was canceled and my account was suspended...
  4. Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]: Buonasera, da 2 giorni ho l'account Microsoft rewards bloccato. Alla mia richiesta al centro assistenza ho ricevuto la solita mail copia/incolla che ricevono tutti quelli che hanno avuto l'account...
  5. Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compte Microsoft rewards [Microsoft rewards account]: Bonjour, Mon compte Microsoft rewards est actuellement suspendu et j'aimerais savoir quand je pourrai réutiliser mon compte et si je pourrai conserver une bonne partie des mes points....
  6. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  7. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...: I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens. 9c77cfe3-f185-486f-a33c-aecd3893f0b5
  8. Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]: La verdad es que un dia al abrir la aplicación en la xbox one me decia que no podia acceder al panel de recompensas, despues me fui a mi cuenta desde el navegador y al entrar en la sección de...
  9. Microsoft Rewards - Account suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Account suspension: Can someone at Microsoft Rewards please fix my account? I have tried to email the Microsoft Rewards team too many times over the past few months for various issues and I'm sorry to say but the...
  10. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.