Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by x ShadowsBane x, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes.

Im from North America and a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and have unlocked 6 achievements in Gears of War Ultimate Edition in the past few days but the quest still won't complete.

Anyone else having this issue? There isn't much time left to complete the quest and I would hate to miss out on a chance to win. I know my chances of winning are extremely low but still...

:)

x ShadowsBane x, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

Yeah it could take time to unlock. To be safe just report it so its on the system so even if it expires there is evidence of you having the issue prior
  3. Zero420override Win User

I know it can be frustrating, but sometimes it can take a few days to register as completed. You can always contact Microsoft Rewards at the link I've provided for assistance.

Microsoft Rewards Support Request Page
  4. x ShadowsBane x Win User

Thanks for the reply. I figured it would eventually track my achievements but the quest started on august 14th and I unlocked 2 Gears achievements that day and 4 more over the next almost 2 weeks and it still hasn't completed the quest.

I will check out your link to the Rewards support page. Thanks for your help.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards App

2. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  3. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  4. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  5. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  7. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  8. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  9. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  10. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...