Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by x ShadowsBane x, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes.

Im from North America and a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and have unlocked 6 achievements in Gears of War Ultimate Edition in the past few days but the quest still won't complete.

Anyone else having this issue? There isn't much time left to complete the quest and I would hate to miss out on a chance to win. I know my chances of winning are extremely low but still...

:)

x ShadowsBane x, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

Yeah it could take time to unlock. To be safe just report it so its on the system so even if it expires there is evidence of you having the issue prior
  3. Zero420override Win User

I know it can be frustrating, but sometimes it can take a few days to register as completed. You can always contact Microsoft Rewards at the link I've provided for assistance.

Microsoft Rewards Support Request Page
  4. x ShadowsBane x Win User

Thanks for the reply. I figured it would eventually track my achievements but the quest started on august 14th and I unlocked 2 Gears achievements that day and 4 more over the next almost 2 weeks and it still hasn't completed the quest.

I will check out your link to the Rewards support page. Thanks for your help.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. PalmettoBling Win User

Help with Sweepstakes...

Oh, yeah, is this for an Ambassador Sweepstakes or a Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes? The page I linked to was for Microsoft Rewards. If this is about Xbox Ambassadors then check the Ambassadors discord channel #season-17-rewards

Was confused why the title was Xbox Ambassadors, that makes so much more sense.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards App

2. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripción Gamepass (básica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan sólo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP móvil (android) de Xbox...
  4. Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas: Uma das atividades é ganhar 3 conquistas em jogos e só contabilizou a primeira sendo que já ganhei várias. nem mesmo o ganhe mais on se ganha 50 pontos por ter uma conquista contabilizou. Estou em...
  5. Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?

in XboX Insiders
    Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?: Could we make a Xbox insider app and a Microsoft Rewards app for mobile? submitted by /u/IceColdSadness [link] [comments]
  6. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  7. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  8. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  9. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  10. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...