Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SortableLemon, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what went wrong or if it’s just a glitch that would be much appreciated
    thank you. Side note I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still didn’t show.

Thank you for trying to help -Sortable

:)

SortableLemon, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

gamepass quests

try going on the Microsoft Rewards app then selecting the Game Pass Quests from that page.

there should be a "show all" button under the featured Quest
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
  4. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

Hi StevenMash

To add to the advice already noted here, I have done this quest today on the Android version of the Game Pass app.

Once you have downloaded and logged into the Xbox Game Pass app for your device, navigate to Quests and you recieve the tick in the box for visiting the Game Pass App, scroll down to the bottom of that quest on the Game Pass App, and the Claim button should
    be highlighted. Press claim and it should be accepted.

You dont actually need to navigate back to claim it through the rewards app, it can all be done in the game pass app itself. It took about 20 minutes after I pressed the claim button for it to reflect in my rewards points balance on the Microsoft Rewards
    site and app on xbox.

If your doing the other quests also, the Lego Batman ones as per example, these can also be claimed in the Game Pass app without having to use the rewards one. Might save you a little time swapping apps.

Good Luck and thank you for visiting the forums today.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try deleting the app, restart the console, download the app again
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there SortableLemon

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your rewards. I can totally see how this kind of thing could be confusing. If you are having problems with your rewards coming up the way that they should, the best/fastest way to get
    that attended to would be to try and contact
    rewards support
    directly.

When you get the chance, get in contact with them through the link, and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards app

2. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  3. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  5. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  6. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  7. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  8. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  10. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...