Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SortableLemon, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what went wrong or if it’s just a glitch that would be much appreciated
    thank you. Side note I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still didn’t show.

Thank you for trying to help -Sortable

:)

SortableLemon, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

January game pass quests

I'm experiencing a similar issue as its only showing me the quests from the Microsoft Rewards app in the Game Pass quests area on my profile page rather than showing the Game Pass quests. They probably just haven't released them yet since the ones from
    December and the ones on the MS Rewards app are still technically on going.
  3. AridLizard Win User

gamepass quests

try going on the Microsoft Rewards app then selecting the Game Pass Quests from that page.

there should be a "show all" button under the featured Quest
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

it wont let me earn points

5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Gamepass quests

The game pass quests will still be tracked even if they aren't showing in the rewards app. When I joined game pass it took about four days for the quests to show up. While I was waiting I searched online for a solution and came across the list of quests.
    Anyways I did the quests, got the achievements then when the app finally updated. My status was tracked and all I had to do was unlock my points.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

1. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards app

2. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripción Gamepass (básica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan sólo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP móvil (android) de Xbox...
  4. Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app não contabiliza minhas conquistas: Uma das atividades é ganhar 3 conquistas em jogos e só contabilizou a primeira sendo que já ganhei várias. nem mesmo o ganhe mais on se ganha 50 pontos por ter uma conquista contabilizou. Estou em...
  5. Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?

in XboX Insiders
    Could We Make A Microsoft Rewards Mobile App?: Could we make a Xbox insider app and a Microsoft Rewards app for mobile? submitted by /u/IceColdSadness [link] [comments]
  6. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  7. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  8. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  9. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  10. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass app not showing rewards