Microsoft rewards app won't open

Discus and support Microsoft rewards app won't open in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cerealkiller412, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards app won't open

Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cerealkiller412, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft rewards app won't open

1. Microsoft rewards app won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards app

2. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  3. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  4. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  5. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  6. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  7. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  10. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c