Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; What are the available options for earning points off of Microsoft Rewards through the Xbox One console? And if so, how fast does the update in terms... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by NinjaHamsters, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points

What are the available options for earning points off of Microsoft Rewards through the Xbox One console?

And if so, how fast does the update in terms of points value occur for the Microsoft Rewards account?

Because one of my main questions that I've been wondering about is when is when I saw that you could earn 6,500 points

just by purchasing an Xbox One X console by signing into your account onto that particular platform and the points update

automatically into your account. But how does that exactly work any how? Especially when purchasing or gifting games to others.

Also, does one require to have the Microsoft Rewards application downloaded via the Xbox One for the point earning ability

to take an effect of a said action over Xbox LIVE? Or is it just optional?

Any feedback about this subject would be very much appreciated.

:)

NinjaHamsters, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Free Microsoft Points

The only legit ways of earning free points is through the Xbox Rewards Program or Bing Rewards program if they are available in your region. However, with Microsoft retiring the points system, the Xbox Rewards program will not longer be offering points as
    of August 1.

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2018
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards For Montreal,Quebec Canada And All Of Canada Should Be Exactly Like U.S.A For Earning Reward Points We Have Noting On Ours.

Xbox Live Rewards for Montreal,Quebec Canada and all of Canada should be exactly like U.S.A for earning Reward Points we have noting on ours the only ways we earn Reward points is by Doing Surveys or Purchasing Stuff that's it.It's so unfair of Microsoft
    to give us noting in our Xbox Live Rewards of earning points besides buying stuff and doing surveys I earned 860 Microsoft points last year I earned 800 Microsoft points for renewing my Xbox Live and the other 60 Microsoft points I earned was for doing Surveys
    I'm on Xbox Live every single night please give us more stuff in our Rewards program for Montreal,Quebec Canada and all of Canada because this is a injustice.

IntenseJames, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Hi Fitzscroll,

Thanks for the replies! For more information regarding Microsoft Rewards (including those associated with Game Pass), I recommend our support article entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    . For more information directly about how to earn points, you may find that in this support article:

How to earn Microsoft Rewards points

Please bear in mind that Microsoft Rewards is available in many regions, but not all, and the rewards/offers may vary accordingly.

I hope that this information helps a bit more!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold in free to play games

If it's available to you, sign up for Microsoft Rewards. You can earn points to redeem for gold and not have to pay for it.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Gamertag changed and years of work

You will need to pay the fee. You can use the Microsoft rewards option but it will take more than 800 reward points to earn the $10. Your looking at around 10000 Microsoft rewards points to transfer to a gift card
  9. Smwutches Win User

Free Microsoft Points

The only legit ways of earning free points is through the Xbox Rewards Program or Bing Rewards program if they are available in your region. However, with Microsoft retiring the points system, the Xbox Rewards program will not longer be offering points as
    of August 1.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Available

2. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  3. Is Microsoft Rewards down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Rewards down?: I have been trying to get into the app on my console and also the section in GamePass mobile app since yesterday but nothing is happening. The app on Console tries to start up and then takes me...
  4. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: It won't open. Uninstalled. Now the app won't install when I click "Get". ef86b645-488d-4347-b12c-0c60e48b5078
  5. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: My Microsoft Rewards app will not launch this morning. It goes to the medal/ribbon loading screen, pauses for a minute, then dumps me back to the dashboard. Internet is connected and running...
  6. microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards not working today on xbox one: what i say in the subject can start it up but it do not turn on and pop back to the home page cant do the rewards on the phone as it out of date and old i belive i had this happen ones befor and...
  7. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  9. Something's wrong! / Microsoft Rewards not available for SWITZERLAND!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something's wrong! / Microsoft Rewards not available for SWITZERLAND!?: Hi Microsofr Rewards is available all around the Globe but not 4 Me & my Country Switzerland!! What the Hell's wrong? I'm spending hundreds of $ at the Store but I can't get access to MS...
  10. Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region.: Microsoft Rewards is not available in this country or region. Sorry, Microsoft Rewards is currently only available in the US, GB, FR, DE, CA and AU. I Do live at the US.. I'm From Puerto...