Microsoft rewards Ban

Discus and support Microsoft rewards Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, Some time ago I was banned from the microsoft rewards program for using a vpn as I honestly didn't know I couldn't use it (pretty dumb,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darthell, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Darthell
    Darthell Guest

Microsoft rewards Ban

Hello there,

Some time ago I was banned from the microsoft rewards program for using a vpn as I honestly didn't know I couldn't use it (pretty dumb, I know).

Now every time I try to log into the support for microsoft rewards it won't allow me to send any sort of support message.

As I still use Microsoft and Xbox services and I love them, is there any way to have this ban lifted for the rewards program?

Thanks in advance for any answer

:)

Darthell, Apr 28, 2020
  2. BrianCananzey Win User

Microsoft rewards Ban

I"m trying to do this right now. I hear people complaining about a few hundred points. I had nearly 200k points and they stole them from me. Their policies are unfair and draconian. Even one thing you had no control over gets
    you banned for life? Who does this?. You could have put a period in the wrong spot and they ban you like a common criminal. Im am outraged. I will never forget this or stop fighting to get my account reopened and my points and good name restored. It's OUTRAGEUS!!!!!!!!!
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

Microsoft rewards Ban

You should definitely see if you can't appeal the ban with Microsoft Support.
  4. Darthell Win User

Microsoft rewards Ban

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the reply, the issue is that every time I log in the session for a reward request and I log with my account, it won't allow me to send any type of request..
  5. BrianCananzey Win User

Microsoft rewards Ban

I"m trying to do this right now. I hear people complaining about a few hundred points. I had nearly 200k points and they stole them from me. Their policies are unfair and draconian. Even one thing you had no control over gets
    you banned for life? Who does this?. You could have put a period in the wrong spot and they ban you like a common criminal. Im am outraged. I will never forget this or stop fighting to get my account reopened and my points and good name restored. It's OUTRAGEUS!!!!!!!!!
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Microsoft rewards Ban

Microsoft support as with xbox support cannot do anything about bans, this has to be done reward request form, you may try another account to access the form and explain your issue with this account. But a permanent ban may be permanent and there might
    not be a recourse for this issue.
Thema:

Microsoft rewards Ban

1. Microsoft rewards Ban - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards Ban

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  4. no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards: no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards, solo se puede hacer en celular?, yo lo hago en computadora 456fdf65-8dd0-4451-859b-e138950f7243
  5. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Failure: I just recently redeemed a one month membership of Game Pass ultimate and its been 24 hours and it still hasn't been activated, I found out that my account is overdue by $16, last month I used the...
  7. I got banned when i was so close to my goal Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got banned when i was so close to my goal Microsoft rewards: I know i used Bots but to only get 5 Point s to get closer to my 2900 gift card 3 dollar But instead, i got banned. Im so angry i worked daily and I ONly used 1 bot thats it .. i appeal and they...
  8. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...
  9. Live Rewards to Microsoft Rewards - Banned Question

in XBoX Rewards
    Live Rewards to Microsoft Rewards - Banned Question: Hello, I was using Microsoft Rewards some time ago for Bing searches, etc. After some time, my account was banned for apparent "Violation of Terms and Conditions". I had contested the motion, and...
  10. Allow conditional ban reversals for Microsoft Rewards accounts like mine

in XBoX Rewards
    Allow conditional ban reversals for Microsoft Rewards accounts like mine: If Xbox Live Rewards becomes Microsoft Rewards, and a user (me being one of them) has an active account on the former and an inactive (mainly due to suspension) account on the latter, the...