Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020). Note I'm NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuxorJr, Nov 21, 2020.

1. LuxorJr
    LuxorJr Guest

Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020).

Note I'm NOT referring to the regular buy 3 films/TV offer.

On my console/login it asks that I spend £30 on qualifying content for a +4000 points reward.

On someone else's console/login it asks that only £15 is spent for the exact same reward.

The minimum spend requirement is shown on both the rewards home page and in the detailed description.

Both of us have the same privileges (Ultimate Game Pass) and are using the same generation of console.

Why am I being asked to spend twice the amount for the same reward?

:)

LuxorJr, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Goggs25 Win User

Microsoft rewards app

Normally its not a issue but the app was working 5 hours ago and 1 of the new quests was for spending £30 in black friday sales.

Now I have to wait until they fix it just in case any games bought from sale don't count because yet again microsoft won't fix there rewards app
  3. WhatsUpRob Win User

Best LED gaming tv

I wish I could hear more about this. I'm looking for a good deal on a led tv, a gaming tv with low input lag, to buy during black friday/ cyber monday sales and there is nothing about this on the web. Come on you marketing gurus! Make me a pitch for why
    your tv is the best match for everything that the xbox one brings to the table.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Connecting One to a TV that has no HDMI Inputs

Walmart had $$100 32" HD TVs for sale on black friday all day.
  5. Tox1cSku11 Win User

Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

i am having the same problem as with I hope they get it fixed before the black Friday sale ends so we can get the black friday punch card
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Game

I am guessing it might also be part of the upcoming black Friday/Christmas sale.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Black

2. Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app is crashing.: Ever since a couple of updates ago (omega ring), the Microsoft Rewards app has been very slow in loading, updating tiles, and freezing up while navigating, ending with it eventually going back to...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Punch card not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Punch card not working.: I literally just activated the Next-gen punch card for Fifa 21. The first 2 were completed just fine. However earning an achievement isn't completing on the card. I unlocked 2 achievements after...
  4. Microsoft rewards error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards error: Hello. 2 days ago I was able to see Microsoft Rewards but now it shows that Microsoft Rewards is not supported in my region. Please don’t post the link and say not all regions are not supported...
  5. Are Microsoft rewards sweepstake winners random?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft rewards sweepstake winners random?: Hi, are microsoft sweepstake winners random? Or is it that whoever got the most entries will win? f5f3f708-0fcf-40d3-aa6f-228717cad7ea
  6. Xbox Microsoft rewards not giving points for missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Microsoft rewards not giving points for missions: I have done the fifty dollar cyber Monday mission and the cyberpunk mission and neither has given the points. Cyberpunk is 6000 and the cyber Monday is 5000 which expires on December 3rd. What...
  7. Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk): Hello. I bought cyberpunk 2077 but i can not take the 6000 points on microsoft rewards fc4f11cf-d9b7-43f1-9b6f-4517900c9235
  8. Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.: I have several accounts active on my Xbox. Mine, The wifes and several kids. Several of them have been suspended on Microsoft rewards. Also one I have to keep getting unlocked on Xbox live....
  9. Microsoft Rewards Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Not Redeeming

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Not Redeeming: Can you please tell me why I am not getting credit for this I even tried to cancel my preorder and reorder it to see if it was glitched and it still isn't working. Is it only for the regular...
  10. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....