Microsoft Rewards Broken

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spent over $30 on the gamer flicks sale card only to have 0 of it register and Microsoft won't even refund me my money for 2 of the movies. Same thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the4horsemen123, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Rewards Broken

Spent over $30 on the gamer flicks sale card only to have 0 of it register and Microsoft won't even refund me my money for 2 of the movies. Same thing with the movies & TV card. Says I can buy any movie but out of the 5 or so I bought 2 counted. Even waited a day to see if that was the issue but it wasn't.

:)

the4horsemen123, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account...

Hello Broken Rain Y57,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

Having some of your items register on punch cards and others not showing up is normal. I bought three games in a row for a summer deals punch card. Two insantly registered but five days later the third game went through. You should always give the rewards app at least three days to see if it will update punch cards. After a week then you should contact support. Also remember that you can buy or rent any movies with the movie and tv punch card but each movie has to be more than $4.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

You'll want to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link on the bottom of the Rewards site.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Rewards Featured Offers Broken

Hello? Anybody there? Anyone else had this same issue, too?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Featured Offers Broken

Thema:

Microsoft Rewards Broken

1. Microsoft Rewards Broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Broken

2. Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden: I was wondering why games that earn you reward points if you purchase them, like Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, only give you the reward points if you buy the standard edition. I bought the...
  3. Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards: Can you tell me if punchcards that require a specific amount spent on games or movies include the tax as going towards the total spent or is it calculated before tax is applied?...
  4. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  5. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.: [img] So, as sad as it seems, Bing is no longer available. Since I have been a part of the Microsoft Rewards Program, I tried to go and take the trivia, but they have been replaced with a Yahoo!...
  7. Microsoft Rewards site broken?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards site broken?: Is there a known issue with the Microsoft Rewards site? For the last two days I haven't been able to complete any daily sets, I do them but don't get rewarded or see a completion checkmark after...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Featured Offers Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Featured Offers Broken: So, I just completed the Xbox Hall of Fame featured offer and for some reason, the points does not get marked as checked. It still reads as that I never completed it and never received the points....
  9. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  10. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...: I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove...