Microsoft rewards bug

Discus and support Microsoft rewards bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards isnt giving me any points, i lost 535 points and a daily streak f356f278-5227-4d25-85bf-6592bbbff284 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeaDarkSiders, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft rewards bug

Microsoft rewards isnt giving me any points, i lost 535 points and a daily streak

:)

SeaDarkSiders, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Microsoft rewards bug

3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Microsoft Rewards

It could be an error on Microsoft's side. Sometimes they put the reward redemptions on sale and it could get bugged there.
  4. GamerMike_07 Win User

Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.

Just saw this morning on the Microsoft Rewards App (On the Xbox) that they acknowledge that they have problems/bugs with
    the quest(s).
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

você também pode entrar em contato com o suporte do Microsoft Rewards e abrir um relatório de bug com eles, dessa forma, se ele não der certo, a equipe de suporte do MS Reward ainda poderá consertá-lo para você

[Mod Translation - You can also contact Microsoft Rewards support and open a bug report with them, so if it doesn't work out, the MS Reward support team can still fix it for you]
  6. AridLizard Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

you can also contact Microsoft Rewards support and open a bug report with them, that way, if it doesn't sort itself out, MS Reward support staff can hopefully still fix it for you
Thema:

Microsoft rewards bug

1. Microsoft rewards bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards bug

2. Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?: I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something it tell's me I can use the 5 dollars? Or no....
  3. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox: When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points 6eea7f13-37b8-47ca-82a3-c1379cb25683
  4. Microsoft rewards, Xbox community games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards, Xbox community games: why does everything just revolve around the 50 us states? I am from Kenya; I first lean about Microsoft rewards in 2018. it has been 3 years now but Microsoft rewards hasn't reached in Kenya as...
  5. Because I was suspended from my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Because I was suspended from my microsoft rewards account: I'm something new but I've been earning microsoft rewards and I'm about to finish the 10,000 achievement points mission and when I'm going to review my statistics it tells me that my microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: I Just bought a gift card on micrsoft reward and i havent got it yet ba6accd4-adb5-4c10-bc95-c0034fb0e5b6
  7. Missing Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Microsoft Rewards points: So i had 5,000 points dissapear out of nowhere. I was saving for a $10 gift card for the xbox and as i was trying to earn points it dissapeared. I dont know what happened to them and triend...
  8. O Microsoft rewards ta bugado[Translation-Microsoft rewards bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O Microsoft rewards ta bugado[Translation-Microsoft rewards bug]: eu consegui as conquistas mas não estou recebendo os pontos [Translation-I got the achievements but I'm not getting the points] [img] [img] 7f0bc91c-5b9b-48dc-b52d-cd83f79d7454
  9. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  10. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...