Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hari.P_, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Hari.P_
    Hari.P_ Guest

I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly bonus round). And I will be missing out on 2500 points. I have asked on August the 9th, and they have acknowledged my request but they claim to be looking for 'account details'. Its been 7 days since then and no reply. Does anyone know how long they usually take to reply?

:)

Hari.P_, Aug 16, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

It totally depends on the issue.

Since they acknowledged your request, it will be just a matter of time before they get back to you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.
  4. Smwutches Win User

ok this is the 9th post ive am so fed up with this

Since that is a Microsoft Rewards program offer, not an Xbox Rewards program offer, you need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer service. The only way to contact them is by emailing them through their redemption page. If you've been talking to phone or
    chat support, you have not been talking to Microsoft Rewards customer support.
  5. GAME OVER 001 Win User

I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.
    Then why is there an Xbox Rewards forum support?

Stacy Ann is a manager in the customer support department who directed me to this option.
  6. RyanWeary Win User

Voice Command Trouble Only With Certain Channels

So a customer service agent asks me to post my problem in the web forums because he can't figure out what's wrong and NOBODY can respond? Poor....*** poor customer service, Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Customer

2. Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements: Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same amount 2dffa210-103a-4b66-9440-c8b1521c86db
  3. When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?: It has been 16 years and it is only available in few countries. Anyone know if they r planning on supporting another countries or regions? 7f95a00b-adac-4291-b60f-4aacd1241e2a
  4. Microsoft reward family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward family: Rewards points on family members can be shared or its not posible 92fefea6-0e07-48a9-9cb0-30e904299aa5
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quests: Some daily quests on the Microsoft Rewards Xbox app, specifically tied to Game Pass have not been unlocking, such as "play any Game Pass title". Subsequently, some weekly quests show no progress...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Has anyone actually ever won A microsoft sweepstakes before? and if so, where is the proof? 4cb1f74c-3a48-4de9-99e9-1a356b4bae9d
  7. Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico: Why Microsoft rewards points not available yet in Puerto Rico? Are there any plan to include Puerto Rico in Microsoft Rewards? 4c8c5eba-4f7a-4c41-9704-f40185caa5c9
  8. Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games: I have noticed that since yesterday daily Game Pass Game challenge is not tracked by the Microsoft Rewards app. I tried playing games both in the cloud and on Xbox. The app still does not show any...
  9. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  10. Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?: [img] [img] So we all know when the Xbox One was launched in 2013 Microsoft gave some customers whom it deemed loyal a free console. I wonder if they'll do that yet again when the Xbox One X...