Microsoft Rewards - Doesn't work way too often

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - Doesn't work way too often in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; - Tired of missing out on daily achievement reward points. - Tired of the achievement for the weekly set showing 0/3 after many achievements completed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hypoid Gear, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Hypoid Gear
    Hypoid Gear Guest

- Tired of missing out on daily achievement reward points.

- Tired of the achievement for the weekly set showing 0/3 after many achievements completed and risking losing the streak.

My streak is currently at 120, and here I am again wondering if this week is going to work or not.

The rewards program is great, the app is ****. If the goal is to make it painful so that we walk away from it, then congrats I guess?

:)

Hypoid Gear, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hypoid

I personally never had an issue with the rewards program. The weekly achievements and daily achievements always works for me.

I can advise you couple things to try on your console, but just as a friendly reminder, rewards support has their on channel:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

First, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network in your console?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way

Or, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things to try

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Richiestang78 Win User

Clearing cache WAY too often!

4. ArminatorX Win User

Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons, need support in Germany

Thanks, hopefully UPS doesn't lose my package - happened a few times too often.
    That's why Microsoft gives you a trackable shipping label with an insured package. If it gets lost, you'll get your replacement one way or the other.

So rest assured, that it'll work out for you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hoping to change gamertag for free based off of support/case

I don't know why Microsoft set the price that way, but it's to help keep people from changing it too often.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Achievement isn’t ticking off

Sometimes it does take a it for all services to update. If it doesn't work tomorrow try a reset of the Rewards app and if that doesn't work you can make a Microsoft Rewards support ticket but usually tracking is a bit delayed.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - Doesn't work way too often - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Doesn't

2. Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries: For work reasons I had to move to Africa 3 years ago and took my xbox. All friends can play microsoft rewards quests and get reward points while I cant, despite having the same gaming console,...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining: I had 8,500 microsoft rewards points saved up which is enough to buy one free month of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. My issue started on Monday when I tried to redeem it, however. Every...
  4. is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022: i am currently in Bangladesh. But idk how i can fully access microsoft rewards. now i have enough points to redeem a prize but to be confirmed, is microsoft rewards available in Bangladesh? i have...
  5. Microsoft rewards not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not working.: Hi there I know its been reported before, and it is being reported again but Microsoft rewards on my xbox is not working. It started off with "Achieve more earn more" not working for 4 days in a...
  6. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening: Hi, I'm unable to open the rewards app on xbox today, who can help me please? a47084be-794b-4c19-81b4-06807f82bef3
  7. Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games: I have noticed that since yesterday daily Game Pass Game challenge is not tracked by the Microsoft Rewards app. I tried playing games both in the cloud and on Xbox. The app still does not show any...
  8. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c
  9. Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...: Olá, por causa de um erro no contabilizador da Bing acabei de perder minha série consecutiva de desafios semanais no microsoft rewards e provalevemente não irei conseguir cumprir um dos desafios...
  10. My "Thanks for Sharing" Microsoft Rewards email doesn't work.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My "Thanks for Sharing" Microsoft Rewards email doesn't work.: A while ago I submitted a "Story" for Microsoft Rewards for Microsoft Rewards credits, but the email they sent me doesn't add the 500 points to my account. Since this a forum I don't want to post...