Microsoft rewards e game pass

Discus and support Microsoft rewards e game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by paulomachadoTs, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards e game pass

Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou porém já está tudo configurado para o Brasil como deve ser, por
    esse motivo não consigo acessar as Solicitações do Xbox game pass, já que ao tentar me pede pra abrir o app microsoft rewards, daí nada feito,esse é o problema.

A dúvida é, será que só fazer as Missões do GAME PASS os créditos caem direto na conta do rewards,tipo baixa o jogo, faz as missões e pronto, ou tem que abrir o tal app microsoft rewards? Não dá pra resgatar pelo app android ou pelo site do Microsoft rewards??
    Desde já agradeço a todos que responderem.

[Translation-

Hello, I have a problem and a question, when I try to enter the MICROSOFT REWARDS app on xbox, it returns me a message asking me to update the location options to where I am, but everything is already configured for Brazil as it should
    be,
    I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Requests, since when trying to ask me to open the microsoft rewards app, that's nothing, that's the problem.

The question is, do you just do the GAME PASS missions, the credits fall directly into the rewards account, type the game down, do the missions and do you have to open the microsoft rewards app?
    Can not redeem for the android app or the Microsoft rewards website? Thanks in advance for all that respond.]

:)

paulomachadoTs, Apr 21, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for stopping by the Xbox forums for assistance, I'd be happy to help.

As of right now, there isn't anything posted on
    Xbox Live Service Status
    or
    Xbox Support Twitter
    , but it could be an emerging issue.

The
    April public system update
    went live yesterday and there were some changes made to the Xbox Game Pass Quests (Microsoft Rewards) and how to access the quests.

"Streamlined quests

Now you can get to Game Pass quests directly from the Game Pass hub on Home as well as from your profile. Just select
    Game Pass, then scroll down and select Quests – Show All."

Go to Settings>System>Updates & downloads and make sure your console has the recent update.
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

HI there,

There is a issue at the moment
  5. paulomachadoTs Win User

Então, eu faço esse procedimento para entrar nas missões game pass, mas me pede para abrir no App microsoft rewards on xbox, esse app não abre. Pede para mudar a localização.

Obs. Tudo atualizado aqui... Problema com o app microsoft rewards já tem uma semana.

[Edit - Translation] -

So, I do this procedure to enter the game pass missions, but it asks me to open in the microsoft rewards on xbox App, this app does not open.
    Asks to change location.

Note that everything is updated here ... Problem with the microsoft rewards app already has a week.
  6. Vaniusp Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Estou com o mesmo problema aqui!

As Quests não aparecem em nenhum lugar.

Sou assinante do Game Pass e não consigo ver as Quests no Microsoft Rewards e nem no app do Game Pass para iPhone.

Elas simplesmente não aparecem, como se eu não fosse assinante do serviço.

[Edit - Translation] -

I have the same problem here!

Quests do not appear anywhere.

I'm a Game Pass subscriber and I can not see the Quests in Microsoft Rewards or the Game Pass app for iPhone.

They just do not appear, as if I were not subscribing to the service.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards e game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards game

2. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  3. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  4. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  5. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  6. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  7. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  8. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  9. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  10. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d