Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FabricioPedrazi, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come.

The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but as I've alread said I got all the achievements before. How can I get these points ? It is possible to get the achievements again ? Is there a solution ? I would like some help
    to get this points.

My gamertag is .

Thanks for the help.

:)

FabricioPedrazi, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Typically the achievements would have to be earned during the promotion period to receive credit, you would want to try contacting Microsoft
    Rewards customer support
    to see if there is anything they can do.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Fabricio,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with Microsoft Rewards. I recommend to try the following link for:

Microsoft Rewards Support.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back
    to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. FabricioPedrazi Win User

Thank you, I will try talk with them
  5. KeepItS3cr3t Win User

[Guide] Get Rewarded With Game Pass Rewards - February 2019

When will these quests be available on the Microsoft Rewards app for xbox? I have game pass and microsoft rewards installed, but there are no quests listed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Game

2. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  4. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  5. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  6. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  7. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d
  8. Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard: On microsoft rewards there is a 'Game Pass Punchcard'. For this challenge you have to activate the card and complete several achievements on game pass titles to earn 5000 points. I have...
  9. Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card: Is there anyone that I can talk to on the phone or live chat that can help me with the challenges for the puch card not registering. Under the Microsoft rewards app on xbox, there is a punch card...
  10. Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working: As per the subject box, no matter which link I try or browser I use the quiz will not start - anyone else having the same problem or does anyone know how to fix the it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards game pass

2. does xbox game pass free from ms rewards expire?

3. rewards game pass

4. cant get game pass quests to work,
  5. microsoft points via game pass quest,
  6. microsoft rewards game pass quest not working,
  7. using microsoft rewards for gamepass