Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DRockin, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DRockin
    DRockin Guest

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I click on the punchcard, and it sends me to the Ultimate Page
    with only 1 month as an option, I could not even find the 3-month charging option. 1 month was the default and only option for some reason.

Running out of time, since the Microsoft rewards promotion only lasts 1 day, I thought it would auto give me the three months since it was still only $1, and it only gave me the one month on my subscription instead of 3 months, I didn't get the rewards, and
    the option went away for three months.

I never had Ultimate before, only gold and regular game pass. I contacted Customer Support, and after talking with them for 20 minutes, they said "Since the Promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and I should come here. So I'm just stopping here to see
    what I can do.

:)

DRockin, Dec 12, 2019
  2. DRockin Win User

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me Here

I did submit a ticket for the points, but I am trying to also get the other two missing months of Game Pass Ultimate, which is not a part of Microsoft Rewards. So this is two separate issues, I am using you guys to try and get help getting the two months
    that didn't get applied to my account.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me Here

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cosmic Rescue Rewards

To get the game pass ultimate, you went to the redeem section of Microsoft rewards and find the Game pass Ultimate 1 month reward for 0 points. You select it, and then you would have got an email with the code for 1 month. If you didn't do this, then chances
    are it has now expired. Check anyway, the reward might still be there.

Being as this promotion has nothing to do with Xbox, you would need to contact Microsoft rewards support about this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  5. DRockin Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I have the exact same issue. I tried contacting support, and they sent me here. The said "once a promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and that we should reach out here.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Yes. And add the time of ultimate. 1 year Live + 1 month ultimate equals 13 months ultimate. And so on... The same thing is with the game pass. Example: 1 year Live + 3 months game pass+ 1 month ultimate is 16 months ultimate.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Game

2. Using Microsoft Rewards inside a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Rewards inside a game: Can I use Microsoft Rewards to buy rubies or tools from the Microsoft Store for Hidden City, Hidden Object? 053711d6-4d29-4d8d-8c17-a8df8bc6b5aa
  3. Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?: Hey I was grinding on microsoft rewards to get a 1 month gamepass ultimate card for 8000 points and they removed it Can someone please let me know if this is going to come back cause I have been...
  4. Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass in Microsoft Rewards: So I just purchased the 1 month Game Pass subscription in Microsoft Rewards but for some reason, I can't play any of the games in Game Pass. It says I need to pay for Game Pass but I already did...
  5. Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?: With Microsoft Rewards, it's clear that we earn points for purchases in the Microsoft Store, but do we earn points for subscriptions, such as Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass? I'm just trying to...
  6. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  7. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  8. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  9. Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]: Hello, I've joined the Microsoft Rewards program a few month ago. Recently, I've also joined Xbox Game Pass for console (using a promotional code). Nevertheless, I can't access the Game Pass...
  10. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...