Microsoft rewards gift cards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards gift cards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi All, I have two Microsoft accounts, one that I essentially let my son use when we bought him an Xbox one S and one I created when I bought my new... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RobEason1, May 17, 2022.

1. RobEason1
    RobEason1 Guest

Hi All,

I have two Microsoft accounts, one that I essentially let my son use when we bought him an Xbox one S and one I created when I bought my new Xbox in order to keep my stuff separate to his and avoid confusion with gift card balances etc.

My question is: can I gift him a Microsoft card from my rewards balance or will that be like gifting to myself? Obviously, the two accounts have different usernames and emails .

Rob.

:)

RobEason1, May 17, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

Xbox Rewards credits cannot be redeemed towards a Microsoft store gift card. You may be referring the Microsoft Rewards program which can be redeemed towards gift cards. You would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards gift cards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards gift

2. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  3. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...: I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's Confirmation...
  4. Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem: I redeemed a $10 Xbox gift card for 9,300 points on Microsoft rewards, but i never got it but it charged me my 9,300 points. Help Please and thank you :) 7c5d6101-b0df-4510-884e-610225199964
  5. GIFT CARD LIMITS FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

in XBoX on Windows
    GIFT CARD LIMITS FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN REDEEM SEVERAL GIFT CARDS FROM YOUR MICROSOFT REWARDS IN ONE GO 66d1cbcc-e5cc-4e00-bea0-a49ba50ed572
  6. How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards: Hello, sorry for my bad grammar, it is my third language. Recently, I joined Microsoft Rewards and began earning points. In the redeem section, I wanted a $10 Microsoft or Xbox Gift Card (doesn't...
  7. Microsoft rewards xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card: I'm going to redeem a xbox gift card using my Microsoft reward points. I don't have an xbox with this account so was going to use the £5 gift card on another family member account. I would...
  8. Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug: Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200 notifications (in about 5 to 10 minutes) that I...
  9. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  10. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...: I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's Confirmation...