Microsoft Rewards (Giving points)

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards (Giving points) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't give points to someone in my family. There is no Give Points button and there's no Ask for Points button, why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Someone_671, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Someone_671
    Someone_671 Guest

I can't give points to someone in my family. There is no Give Points button and there's no Ask for Points button, why?

:)

Someone_671, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Someone_671!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  3. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
  5. IceStorm III Win User

So... Possible to buy microsoft points as a gift or not?

[quote user="Acid Flavor"]Why in the world would Microsoft NOT give us the option to give points/live as a gift?[/quote]Too easy to abuse.

You could use Bing Rewards to earn Rewards Points that then can be used to buy MS Points. The MS Points are delivered as a code. You could then give the code to someone. Takes a while. As a Rewards Gold member, it take 37 days to earn enough Rewards Points
    for a 400 MS Points card.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards (Giving points) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Giving

2. Microsoft rewards didn't give points for my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards didn't give points for my purchases: I bought warframe octivia access pack and still didn't receive my Microsoft rewards point for either this purchase or my purshace before that was 15000 apex coins...
  3. Xbox Microsoft rewards not giving points for missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Microsoft rewards not giving points for missions: I have done the fifty dollar cyber Monday mission and the cyberpunk mission and neither has given the points. Cyberpunk is 6000 and the cyber Monday is 5000 which expires on December 3rd. What...
  4. Microsoft rewards punchcard not giving points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards punchcard not giving points: [img] [img] I bought a game, and the micrsoft reward puncard is active but i am not getting my 6k points for it 47b65d7e-e98b-464b-8ed9-0d9e73b6cd41
  5. Does Microsoft give reward points for the new XBOX X/S consoles?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Microsoft give reward points for the new XBOX X/S consoles?: Just asking as it seems to be for most other things... a67e6d2d-2532-4e4c-9916-abaa6412e9bb
  6. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  7. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  8. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  9. redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member: How do you give a family member Microsoft rewards points? c97b582d-c88a-49e9-8d72-16c29692463a
  10. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c