Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fwesher, Jun 8, 2021.

1. fwesher
    fwesher Guest

Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the necessary achievement and went back to the rewards app to redeem it. Before I was able to redeem the points I had to donate to a "foundation of choice", in which it said that Microsoft would "match my point donation", so I choose the Wildlife Foundation, (the one with the panda logo for 1,000 points), and donated. Right after I didn't get the match back, which was weird, so I clicked on the redeem button thinking it would happen then, but suprise, it didn't. I lost progress to my goal which was upsetting, and I spent a while getting the achievement. I got the 500 achievement points but lost my 1000 points, a really annoying trade-off to say the least. I'd really like for Microsoft to fix this and give me my points back, and if it wasn't meant to match back, revert the challenge and not cause people to lose points. I just want my points back.

Thank you.

:)

fwesher, Jun 8, 2021
  2. FatalDarkprince Win User

Hello, when it says that Microsoft will match your point donation, it means that they will also donate 1000 points which is 1 dollar to the wildlife foundation that you donated to. It doesn't mean that you get the points. It means that the charity gets them. So you didn't lose 1000 points because it was donated to the wildlife foundation and since Microsoft is matching you, it means they also donated 1 dollar which is 1000 points to the same foundation. Does that make sense?
  3. Malacath Win User

free microsoft points

Also there are a lot of scams out there claiming to give you free microsoft points.

As said earlier the rewards program is the only way to earn free microsoft points. Anything else you see on the internet claiming to give you free microsoft points is a scam. If you fall for one of these scams you will get robbed and lose your gamertag to
    hackers.
  4. Krimzen Wolf Win User

Rewards.forzamotorsport.net

If you DONT use the points givin they stay right? the rewards just flip correct?..my house was robbed a while back and i never bothered to pick up the games again so i cant use the rewards right now.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

the Points Crusader offer on your Xbox app dashboard

Hey Rob! Thank you for posting. Microsoft Rewards may have encountered syncing issue with the points. We highly suggest that you reach out our Microsoft
    Rewards Customer Support
    about this concern.

Let us know if there is anything else you may need assistance with.
  6. rookie tha vet Win User

Head Glitch

Head glitch comes with a price to pay. If u head glitch, u are a skill-less cod vet who exploits the games problems and if u don't head glitch will u be rewarded with many microsoft points and games. JK, but the first statement is true.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards glitch

2. Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards: Can you tell me if punchcards that require a specific amount spent on games or movies include the tax as going towards the total spent or is it calculated before tax is applied?...
  3. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  4. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  5. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  6. microsoft reward account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft reward account suspended: hi i got some questions...recently i created a family group in my profile (additional members two parents+sister+two guests)...i asked for one reward and after it the account was suspended......
  7. Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing: I had just purchased chivalry 2 today after activating the chivalry 2 punchcard to get the 4000 points. But after I purchased and clicked the second portion to redeem it. It would say not...
  8. Microsoft Rewards: Punch card not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Punch card not completing: Hello, I activated my punch card for Chivalry 2 then bought the game and it did not complete the punch card. This has happened with a few punch cards in the past as well. Any way to fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I bought Chivalry 2, then activated the punch card, then tried to active the second task which is to purchase Chivalry 2 and did not get my reward. Do I need to activate the punch card before I...
  10. Microsoft Rewards (Giving points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards (Giving points): I can't give points to someone in my family. There is no Give Points button and there's no Ask for Points button, why? 1955d3ef-c38c-452f-b9d9-305245e7e3b9