Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I just logged in and did my daily bing rewards search. I decided to check the "Redeem" section because from time to time there will be deals on MS... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Streak Leader, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working

I just logged in and did my daily bing rewards search. I decided to check the "Redeem" section because from time to time there will be deals on MS gift cards.

I found one - 25% off. I clicked on it and changed the $5 card to a $25 card as I had more than enough points. I then clicked on the button to confirm the reward and that it would be deposited directly to my MS account. I was then asked for my cell number
    to have a confirmation code sent. Got the code, entered it and got an error saying:

There’s an issue with your account or order
    Please contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.

I was in chat with MS and they sent me here.

:)

Streak Leader, Aug 15, 2018
  2. JarriWhyte98
    JarriWhyte98 Guest
    Theres an issue with your account or order

When i was on Microsoft Rewards i tried to redeem hot deal$5 Xbox gift card but it say theres something wrong with your account or order.

JarriWhyte98, Aug 15, 2018
  3. RxGambler
    RxGambler Guest
    Game Pass yearly subscription

Thanks Smwutches! Usually use MS Rewards for XBox Live sub, but looks to be a better point-to-dollar value for Game Pass. Does that ever go on a "Hot Deal" like the XBox/Microsoft gift cards?

RxGambler, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 15, 2018
  5. You must have missed the last part of my post where I mentioned that I was in chat with MS and they sent me here...

Streak Leader, Aug 15, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No I didn't miss it. They gave you incorrect information. Microsoft Rewards support does not use the forums. The link I gave you (which you also posted yourself) is the only way to contact their support.

Smwutches, Aug 15, 2018
  7. Well that's perfect. Thanks for your "help."

Streak Leader, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Streak Leader Win User

No I didn't miss it. They gave you incorrect information. Microsoft Rewards support does not use the forums. The link I gave you (which you also posted yourself) is the only way to contact their support.
    Well that's perfect. Thanks for your "help."
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. Streak Leader Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support.
    You must have missed the last part of my post where I mentioned that I was in chat with MS and they sent me here...
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

Just wanted to mention that you could check out Microsoft Rewards, the monthly hot deal is xbox game pass.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Hot

2. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  3. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  4. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Issue: I never got rewards points for my purchase of doom eternal from Microsoft Xbox digital store. I haven't had this issue in awhile and already sent a request for help from the rewards team. The...
  6. Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension For Microsoft Rewards: I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the...
  7. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: I went to check on microsoft rewards to see how many points I needed for a month on xbox live but it wasn't there.Can you please help me. d5c01d2f-75e7-426e-9fa3-8ec9f4278b44
  9. No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?: Hey folks! I was wondering, is Microsoft Rewards no longer doing the "Hot Deals?" After the last round of "double donations" disappeared, I haven't seen a new hot deal (where sometimes things like...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards hot deal not working