Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For work reasons I had to move to Africa 3 years ago and took my xbox. All friends can play microsoft rewards quests and get reward points while I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MagazineRelevant1551, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries

For work reasons I had to move to Africa 3 years ago and took my xbox. All friends can play microsoft rewards quests and get reward points while I cant, despite having the same gaming console, microsoft account, paying for xbox live and GPU, buying games, having a decent fiber connection etc... As a customer I feel that I dont have access to the same experience as others do because of geographical restrictions? I am conscious that the list of eligible countries was updated recently but do you expect to extend xbox experience to WW? Thanks !

submitted by /u/MagazineRelevant1551
    [link] [comments]

/u/MagazineRelevant1551, Aug 19, 2022
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft Rewards not available for the Xbox Colombia community]

We also do not have the rewards program available in South Africa. Hopefully we will be added to the list in the near future of countries eligible for thia service.
  3. voteDC Win User

use Bing Central to earn XBL points!

The Bing Rewards Program is only available in the United States.

-

Microsoft doesn't want other countries to use it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this

Unfortunately Microsoft Rewards is not available in India. You would have wait and see if they expand to other countries.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Changing country from 1 to another

Yes and no. Microsoft recently added a region migration tool in order to change an account's region. However, it's only available for 9 countries that were recently added to the Live service (Russia, Poland, Brazil, Hungary, Greece, Czech Republic, South
    Africa, Colombia, and Chile). If you live in any other country, it's not possible to change your account's region.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

Hi, as of now the xcloud is still in beta and is only available in USA, Canada, Korea and UK.

Microsoft confirmed that the beta program will be expanded to other European Country during 2020, but as of now there is no information about the official release and if (and when) the beta program will be available in South Africa or other countries.

I suggest you to stay tuned and wait till the E3 in june, maybe they will tell much more about xcloud
Thema:

Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries

1. Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards Africa

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For a few days now i've been checking on my Microsoft Rewards dashboard to see what i could redeem and for the Xbox gift cards it says "Coming soon" does this have to do with my region or...
  3. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: When will the results for the September 14, $5,000 Microsoft sweepstakes be announced. 9dc3c2e0-f8ee-4c29-92dd-0ab61b495382
  4. microsoft rewards for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards for Xbox?: Hello, for when full service in Portugal? Xbox? The service is very incomplete is like xbox marketing and game pass. b7cf6259-dafa-4e03-849e-fb335095401b
  5. Microsoft rewards gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards gift card: Hello In July Microsoft rewards had a punchcard that I filled out and said I would receive a gift card at the end of November or sometime around there and I don’t know if I have received it...
  6. How to help get access to Microsoft rewards on xbox for South Africa

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to help get access to Microsoft rewards on xbox for South Africa: The Microsoft rewards on xbox is not Available in south africa and i want to know if there is a way to change that like is there a way i can start a Petition and if enough people join they make it...
  7. When Is Microsoft Rewards coming for South Africa?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When Is Microsoft Rewards coming for South Africa?: Last year, Microsoft made a promise to make MSRewards available for African countries and it has been over a year and still silence about it. In South Africa, we do have Microsoft offices and they...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Not In Africa

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Not In Africa: Good Day Microsoft I Would Just Like To Know If Microsoft Rewards Is Coming to Africa(Nigeria included) and if it is not going to come to africa Please Consider Bringing It To Africa Please...
  9. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  10. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...