Microsoft rewards in Finland....

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in Finland.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. first please don't mind my English. Microsoft reward is a great way to help gamers or any bing users to get money or gift cards, etc. and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NoInitiative5400, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft rewards in Finland....

Hi.

first please don't mind my English.

Microsoft reward is a great way to help gamers or any bing users to get money or gift cards, etc.

and it's already been in almost every developed country.

I'm asking/requesting to add MF reward in Finland.

submitted by /u/NoInitiative5400
    [link] [comments]

/u/NoInitiative5400, Jun 9, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

Does your account region match your actual region that means finland and finland not uk and finland
  3. BADNOMAD Win User

BF3 premium info

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

it's 4,000 MSPoints and I've already got over 2000 for free thanks to live rewards and bing.

[/quote]That's not cool! Finland is not eligible for that, or any other benefits!

FREE TRADE, where?
  4. EpicFace Win User

Indie games

Sad face :'( i live in finland and cant get em... microsoft should really give them to all players
  5. ngocphi Win User

Buying Microsoft points for a friend in Finland.

because they cant convert it

nor can they suggest how to get a card

you will have to research your own etailer options for finland

giving money is not a supported option on xbox live

ms points and currency has always been region locked on all consoles why in heavens name would you think gifting is supported?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Buying Microsoft points for a friend in Finland.

amazon are pretty clear on what currency cards they sell

they will say us codes or Canadian or uk
Thema:

Microsoft rewards in Finland....

1. Microsoft rewards in Finland.... - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards Finland

2. Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden: I was wondering why games that earn you reward points if you purchase them, like Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, only give you the reward points if you buy the standard edition. I bought the...
  3. Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards: Can you tell me if punchcards that require a specific amount spent on games or movies include the tax as going towards the total spent or is it calculated before tax is applied?...
  4. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  5. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  6. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  7. microsoft reward account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft reward account suspended: hi i got some questions...recently i created a family group in my profile (additional members two parents+sister+two guests)...i asked for one reward and after it the account was suspended......
  8. Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing: I had just purchased chivalry 2 today after activating the chivalry 2 punchcard to get the 4000 points. But after I purchased and clicked the second portion to redeem it. It would say not...
  9. Microsoft Rewards: Punch card not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Punch card not completing: Hello, I activated my punch card for Chivalry 2 then bought the game and it did not complete the punch card. This has happened with a few punch cards in the past as well. Any way to fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I bought Chivalry 2, then activated the punch card, then tried to active the second task which is to purchase Chivalry 2 and did not get my reward. Do I need to activate the punch card before I...