Microsoft Rewards in Russia

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in Russia in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has someone information about starting Microsoft Rewards in more countries, like Russia, than at current time? 5fea879d-0085-42bc-a0e6-3fdfdd2c750c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Korhog, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Korhog
    Korhog Guest

Has someone information about starting Microsoft Rewards in more countries, like Russia, than at current time?

:)

Korhog, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Данил Поле Win User

Почему в бесплатных играх платный онлайн ? [Why free online games?]

And in Russia there is no Microsoft Rewards ?
  3. Andrew Grishin Win User

I think that Microsoft will never add Rewards for Russia. We have lost Xbox Game Pass, we have lost Xbox Live Gold... Microsoft has come out from Russia.
  4. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, nobody knows if they'll expand the rewards program to other countries.
  5. Korhog Win User

Unfortunately, nobody knows if they'll expand the rewards program to other countries.
    it's so sorrow ) i thought may be after adding features to use Cyrillic symbols in Gamertag they will expand many programs )
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards

The Microsoft Rewards program is not currently available in Russia so you wouldn't be able to sign up.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards in Russia - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Russia

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: ¿Cuándo estará disponible Microsoft Rewards en Latinoamérica? Más específicamente en Colombia. [Translation-When will Microsoft Rewards be available in Latin America? More specifically in...
  3. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  4. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest: Hello i have been having issues with microsoft rewards on xbox recently i am able to do everything and get rewarded for it aswell apart from quest that require achievements as i can't get...
  5. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...
  6. Microsoft/XBox Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/XBox Rewards: I have completed 19 achievements today but none are getting me the 50 daily points, the 100 weekly, and it will knock me out of my 21-week streak, costing me thousands of points in the future. I...
  7. Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App - Xbox: Is there a way to contact customer service, because i had like 6 achievements this week; and right now i still have 1 out of the required 3 achievements. I'm about to lose my 59 week streak. I'm...
  8. Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements: So i'm on an 8 week streak and the last thing i need is unlock 3 achievements, i already got 10+ achievements in this week already and even completing an entire game, but the lame app is frozen at...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements: [IMG] Ever since the Recent Achievements was moved to notifications the Microsoft Rewards app doesn't track any Achievements. Including the weekly set and daily. I completed the weekly set...
  10. Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to complete weekly set in Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox: One task is to earn 3 achievements. I have earnt about 5 or 6 and it has only recognised one. Any way I can get around this, or do i just lose my streak because the app is bugged?...