Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if they will ever bring it to my country. Also some of the older
    generation games advertised on games with gold are inaccessible in my region as well and every time this occurs it it replaced by the a game called The Maw every time which i already have. Will these issues ever be addressed in future?

:)

SoberCoffee752, Jul 8, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, no one knows that. There are probably some rules, laws and regulations behind the unavailability of MS rewards and games in certain countries
  3. Allas13 Win User

I also cannot wait for them to launch this feature in south africa
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

My dear Sober. I completely understand you. Being in great expansion this year, Microsoft is creating a foundation to bring games to every player. First xbox, now pc. And ultimate program as well. Now, they should concentrate to spread all those great
    services around the world. Rewards program as well. In hope that their vision will include your country, I am sending you my best wishes.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

As a fellow South African i feel your dissatisfaction with the same game every month. The Maw.

There is reasons behind this decision. Certain games was not initially released locally so the licence rights for the region was not acquired.

As for the rewards program, at this moment im not so sure if we will get it anytime soon. As many locals wants it to be available for them.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't join Xbox rewards

Hello GlaringLion3637,

Since your Microsoft Account is set to the South African region, you cannot register into the program. South Africa is not a Rewards eligible region. If you have just recently moved from South Africa to a different region, keep in mind that it takes us up
    to 96 hours to receive and process new information.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards South

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  3. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  5. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: So I live in Alabama but I'm in and out of Puerto Rico alot due to the nature of my job so I've opted to move to PR. I recieve my Rewards balance through email as as usual but I can't redeem them....
  7. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  9. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  10. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...